Frustrated Illinois Resident

DangerDave

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2024
Hellinois
Looking for some conservative IL gun owners/friends in the Springfield area and it’s surroundings. My wife is tired of hearing me bitch about our governor Prickster and the other gun buddies don’t care. PM me if you wanna discuss IL politics, shoot, and drink beers.

Man, I feel for you. Worked up there in '17. Stayed in a little town called Olney. Locals were some of the kindest, most courteous, down to Earth folks I've ever met... And they grumbled about their state government as much as anyone else.

Mike

Man, I feel for you. Worked up there in '17. Stayed in a little town called Olney. Locals were some of the kindest, most courteous, down to Earth folks I've ever met... And they grumbled about their state government as much as anyone else.

Mike
The small town folk and pretty much everyone south of DuPage county are nice and share same values/principles. I hope we secede from Chicagoland someday.

I wish I could help ya.. I lived in Cook County for roughly 10 years. Don't know about "down state." I don't recall seeing any businesses that promoted 2A where I used to live (Evanston and Schaumburg mostly). But that was back when you actually had a Republican Gov. there (James Thompson).

Sorry.

I wish I could help ya.. I lived in Cook County for roughly 10 years. Don't know about "down state." I don't recall seeing any businesses that promoted 2A where I used to live (Evanston and Schaumburg mostly). But that was back when you actually had a Republican Gov. there (James Thompson).

Sorry.
It’s all good.

Wants to make friends, drink beer, shoot guns and talk politics. Springfield.

Dudes ISP assigned to some atf/fbi TF.

Do not, I repeat do not let him bring his shotgun over to your home workshop unless he commits 3 NFA violations in front of you or shows you his wiener.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
“Someone needs to stand up to pigstur”

1721064851351.jpeg

Looking for some conservative IL gun owners/friends in the Springfield area and it’s surroundings. My wife is tired of hearing me bitch about our governor Prickster and the other gun buddies don’t care. PM me if you wanna discuss IL politics, shoot, and drink beers.
Have you hit up any of the indoor ranges near Athens and Rochester?