SOLD FS/FT: Nightforce FDE C662 7-35 ATACR T3 Digillum + NF A696 FDE Ultra Mount - NEW!

TheHorta

Nest-stirring pot-poker.
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jan 17, 2014
    NO AL
    Welp… I was gonna keep it and bring it to Kenya with me, but as it FAQING turns out — for some IDIOTIC DAMN FARGIN’ BASTAGE REASON — Nightforce scopes are DAMN FRICKIN’ ITAR CONTROLLED, and therefore CANNOT be taken out of the frickin’ country!!!

WHAT IN THE LITERAL FACK?!?!

When I first got it, I fell in love with this thing. I was super stoked to put it on a nice, new AXSR I’ll have waiting for me over there when we make our final move after the year-end holidays.

So… it has never been mounted or shot. I briefly mocked-up the scope and rings just to oogle it for a few minutes, then put everything back in the factory packaging.

I know legit websites, like EuroOptic and others, only reflect MAP — which is $3,950 for the C662 and $325 for the perfectly matched A696 NF HD Ultra Mount, for a total MAP/List of $4,275 plus tax. I also know that certain dudes with credentials and whatnot can get some nice discounts off MAP.

I’ll list TRADE VALUE at MAP - $4,275.

Cash price wil be $3,250 *shipped* to CONUS via insured FedEx Ground — O.B.O. I think dudes with creds may be able to get a better price, so we’ll see where this goes and if this is a reasonable asking price, which is why I include “OBO”, so feel free to toss me your offer(s).

Also, for the moment I will NOT be separating the scope/mount unless or until the scope is sold/traded and the buy doesn’t want it.

Just snapped these faux toes within the last 30 minutes:

IMG_8736.jpeg

IMG_8735.jpeg

IMG_8738.jpeg

IMG_8737.jpeg

Last edited:
    As you’ve probably heard, this exact scope just won the coveted “2024 Best Scope to Shove Up Your Butt!” Award from Scope Whores Magazine!

Now’s your chance.

Half the dudes on the Hide are Supergay, so I figure this new Pride Month marketing angle is sure to help.