• We're Extending The Deal: Get 30% Off Your Sub With Code HIDE30

We're only offering the deal for another 24 hours!

Subscribe

SOLD FS: MPA Lite Chassis

earthquake

Area Man
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 30, 2009
    USA
    SOLD!!!

Lightly used MPA lite chassis I picked up from PVA about two years ago. Mainly used as a trainer and then my son used it at one match. He's since outgrown it and got a full-size BA. Anyway, it's a great chassis for smaller frame folks, kids, or for building a trainer or lightweight hunting setup or is perfect for a rimfire setup. Color is black. Has full-length Arca rail on fore-end.

Normal wear on paint near mag-well, no dings or dents. Cheek pad is tore up some from use but I'll include a new pad you can cut/form to your liking with this. I also added the EVG (Enhanced Vertical Grip) to this chassis. Comes with a barricade stop, bag-rider and SAP +2 to boot.

$600 TYD CONUS.

mpa1.jpg
    mpa3.jpg

mpa2.jpg
    mpa4.jpg

mpa5.jpg
    mpa6.jpg

Accept PP, Zelle, MO.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• mpa3.jpg
      mpa3.jpg
      888.2 KB · Views: 19
    Last edited:
    PM's replied. It was asked if this was/is the Hybrid chassis. In looking at MPA's website, I don't think so. The fore-end on the Hybrid is longer than on this one, the Lite. Since I don't see the Lite on MPA's site anymore, I believe it has since morphed into what they are calling the Ultra-Light now. So this is a no-frills chassis with the same REAR as the hybrid, but with a shorter front rail section, and is no longer available from MPA as far as I can tell. Below is a photo of it set up with a 24" 6BR., with my son shooting it at last year's GAP Grind.

IMG_20201002_111030214_HDR.jpg

Good morning bump! ☕

This is the year to build your RimX/Vudoo & Proof rimfire trainer!
    This is the year to get your son/daughter into PRS/NRL!
    This is the year to build that lightweight all-season hunting rig!