Grab yours

SOLD FS/ Terminus Zeus 6mm Creedmoor - 2 Bartlein barrels *** NEW PRICING

bb505

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 1, 2018
SE Wisconsin
I have decided to not chase another caliber and a different system, so this needs a new home. Terminus Zeus short action with the hand tight option. The attached barrel and action have 65 rounds fired, the last 60 being factory loaded ELDM. The unattached barrel is unfired and never mounted. I originally wanted to utilize the barrel change option to have a variety options, especially to drop down to 223, in reality, I don't have the time. Barrels are 25" Bartlien 1:7.5 twist marksman MTU contour. Add a trigger and a stock and its competition ready! The trigger pin retaining system is super convenient (screw in instead of push pin)

SOLD!
20210107_110550.jpg
20210107_202559.jpg
20210107_113823.jpg

Last edited:
The question was asked and i realized the back of the bolt was not fully shown. This bolt is the newer version WITHOUT the protruding firing pin indicator hole.

Willing to split up, action plus barrel gets precedent.
20210110_101202.jpg

Apologies to al who have sent PM's I will get back to you now, been a busy day. As of this moment all is available, please contact with PMs regarding questions and inquires on price. Makes it easier if you make an offer than asking for one.

I was under belief the barrel contour was 'called" marksman, but based on Bartlein's website it is more a MTU/m24, since its a straight taper and the weight is more like it. I will confirm tonight with measurements (currently at work).
If you have the barrel biscuit (the cutoff at the end with markings) it’ll tell you I believe.

We should be thankful that we negotiate back and forth between on another about spending thousands of dollars on guns because it’s our passion. Some people can’t even afford enough crack to get them through the day!