• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Fulton Armory

LaSouthpaw

Private
Minuteman
Jan 13, 2004
South Louisiana
I am searching for a new AR rifle in 308. While I would love to buy a GAP 10 or one of the other top rifle makers, I am trying to keep the purchase under $2k for just the rifle. I have optics sitting in the safe waiting for a host. Right now I am leaning towards a DPMS SASS or having Fulton Armory build one of their Titan AR rifles. The main problem I am running into is lack of info/reviews on the fulton armory rifles from users. Are they good rifles? How is customer service? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Fulton Armory

Fulton tends to build good rifles... however after they have your cash, customer service usually ceases to exist. If you have a legit problem with one of their rifles, you better be ready to pay a tech inspection fee and be told God himself couldn't build a better rifle.

Their stuff is decent enough. If you're willing to build your own you'll probably be happier though. You could probably do it for around 1800 and have 100% good parts.

edit: just keep in mind that you can have a target rifle you occasionally take hunting or a hunting rifle that you occasionally take target shooting but can't really have both unless you're a stud and can lug a 15lb rifle through the brush no problem.

+1 on build your own!!! You can purpose build it and if you have any skills with hand tools its easy. My MA-TEN Build has proven to be a tac driver. The Zeidker book is a must for anyone running or building an AR.