• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Sidearms & Scatterguns Fusion Firearms??

Norvell57

Private
Minuteman
Jul 20, 2010
Mid TN
Anybody ever used any of their stuff?? If looks nice on the website. Ive been talking with a guy from Fusion back and forth over the past little while. What do you guys know about them????

Re: Fusion Firearms??

Bob at Fusion is a talented guy who makes a helluva nice gun IMO, particularly for the price.

They're located just down the road from me and I'm all in favor of supporting NY firearm makers, it's one of the few industries that hasn't left NY.

Bob built me a 6" a couple of years ago and it is truly awesome. Best shooting centerfire pistol I own. They are not cheap compared to a Glock but a great value for a custom 1911. The 1911 game is a horrible sickness an when I finally squirrel enough away for that Commander Bob will be the only guy I call.

I had Bob build me a 9x23 Win. The gun was balls accurate, but had feeding issues.

Bob insisted that he tested all the magazines. The gun and magazines went back.

Still had feeding issues.

Sent it to another smith.

Got the gun working and sold it.

Bob walked me thorough all my growing pains on my first 1911... He answered phone calls and e mails in a very timely manner. The wait was almost too much for me, but when it was all said and done I had a wonderful pistol that I truly love