• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Fx120i

Smokin7s

Lawyer, Astronaut, Pathological Liar
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2020
Oklahoma
Where did you guys buy your fx120i and is there a difference? Some are in the 800 area and some are 589. Is this CE company legit? I notice they have them very reasonable which makes me suspicious. I notice Amazon and CE have them the cheapest I can find but wondering how there’s a nearly 300 dollar variance.

Last edited:
Where did you guys buy your fx120i and is there a difference? Some are in the 800 area and some are 589. Is this CE company legit? I notice they have them very reasonable which makes me suspicious.

Are part of Cambridge Enviro and are a partner of AutoTrickler listed on their site.

Reactions: R_A_W

Are part of Cambridge Enviro and are a partner of AutoTrickler listed on their site.

Thank you I never even thought to look there and the Cambridge enviro deal didn’t mean anything to me.

Where did you guys buy your fx120i and is there a difference? Some are in the 800 area and some are 589. Is this CE company legit? I notice they have them very reasonable which makes me suspicious. I notice Amazon and CE have them the cheapest I can find but wondering how there’s a nearly 300 dollar variance.
I bought mine at CE Products Inc several years ago and yes, it's a legit company. I'd rather deal the CE Products than Amazon, since many products at Amazon are inferior knock offs.

CE Products deals with other companies like AutoTrickler, Ingenuity Powder Systems . . . even SuperTrickler.

Last edited: