• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

GA Precision GAP-15 Accuracy

hacabrera071

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 20, 2019
McAllen, TX
Howdy!

I’ve been wondering how accurate the GAP-15 rifles are (6ARC). I’ve asked several people that own them and the answer I’ve gotten is “it’s a GAP, shoots like it!”, which to me doesn’t translate into anything specific… im fully aware GA Precision is one of the best shops, I have zero doubts on that, but I wonder what the real accuracy numbers are…

I have a Seekins DMR 6ARC and it shoots very well, .75MOA, I’ve hit targets at 900 yds without a problem, but as said before, I keep wondering what other people’s experience with the GAP-15 are.

TIA!

-Eddie

Reactions: simonp
Howdy!

I’ve been wondering how accurate the GAP-15 rifles are (6ARC). I’ve asked several people that own them and the answer I’ve gotten is “it’s a GAP, shoots like it!”, which to me doesn’t translate into anything specific… im fully aware GA Precision is one of the best shops, I have zero doubts on that, but I wonder what the real accuracy numbers are…

I have a Seekins DMR 6ARC and it shoots very well, .75MOA, I’ve hit targets at 900 yds without a problem, but as said before, I keep wondering what other people’s experience with the GAP-15 are.

TIA!

-Eddie

If you want a GAP-15 build it. You can build thier exact rifle for around $2300, ive built several. The GAP10 is tricky because the builder kits are impossible to find, but the Seekins small frame stuff is everywhere and cheap. All you need is a Bartlein 6ARC from Craddock

Sorry I forgot to hit Post on my follow up reply.

The main reason why you keep getting the "IT SHOOTS LIKE A GAP" is because Accuracy is a subjective topic and most people can't shoot at a level to see thier rifles full potential. The reason why they list the GAP-15 on thier website as only a Sub MOA rifle is because they know just about any one with just a little shooting experience should be able to print at least a 1 MOA group or less with match ammo.

Out of all the Bartlein 6ARC that I've personally built on Seekins kits, CONSISTENT Sub .75 - .65 MOA is pretty common with factory Hornady ammo.

When you start reloading for your rifle is When you'll see Sub Half MOA results and the full potential of your Bartlein Barrel.

Jake