HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    GDI P-Rom L Model Group Buy

Starting today, July 3rd, we are rolling out our SH Members production runs over the next 2 months. We've built a limited amount of each of the P-ROM L-Model variants to accommodate end-user feedback recently received.

Mounts will ship within 7-10 business days of purchase. Shipping is free. Only U.S. addresses.

SH Member Discount: 10%
    SH Member Discount Code: SHIDE10 (enter code at checkout)

SH Members Thread Link: https://gdiprecision.com/snipershide (use this link to access the SH Member page)

Please make sure to fill out our questionnaire form and include your T-shirt size.

Members will receive a Custom Co-branded T-shirt --- Ring Spun Cotton Blend. Sizing Sm-XXXL in Retail/Athletic Fit

1720630917398.png

IMG_1265.JPG

IMG_1241.jpg

Reactions: Milf Dots
    IMG_1491.jpeg

Hey All,

Big Apologies as life got in my way with this. My weekly plan to post some content fell apart in July so come next week I can restart this program for everyone

It’s a great product that deserves the proper attention and I dropped the ball, standby for more to come

Reactions: Milf Dots
    Mike is coming out of retirement. Wait until you see the slings I am coming out with it. Big time game changers. Frank will get one of the very first TxE samples. I have lots made just waiting on my new website. Stand bye
    It was good to hear your name mentioned and the sling, along with the color commentating and industry stuff!