• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

German knife attack

Fuck your democracy
Minuteman
May 25, 2022
Shithole
Ban guns, ban knives, people will still find ways to kill others. History proves that. Until the bad apples amongst us are eliminated there will always be violence against someone from others. Human nature is what it is, we are no different than any other species.
Yes, it's time for common sense laws for fully semi-automatic knives.

Actually, the muslim mayor of London banned any pointed or sharp knife. People kept killing each other, of course.

I read that Cain purchased the rock legally before he killed Abel. So, we need limits on many rocks you can have.

Ban guns, ban knives, people will still find ways to kill others. History proves that. Until the bad apples amongst us are eliminated there will always be violence against someone from others. Human nature is what it is, we are no different than any other species.
And how exactly do we “eliminate” the bad apples among us? Who determines just who is a “bad apple”? See how that works? It’s not doable.

As you said, Human nature is what it is.

Looks like another knife attack happened in Germany. At an even called the “Festival of Diversity”. Bet the attackers names wasn’t Fritz or Hans.

I grew up in a little town 5 miles from there and lived there for over 30 years. Disgusting to see what has happened to the country. I don’t even want to go back for a visit anymore. My sister that still lives there told me today that there’re choppers flying around for days to search for the perpetrator…. Theatre for the sheep.

And how exactly do we “eliminate” the bad apples among us? Who determines just who is a “bad apple”? See how that works? It’s not doable.

You are correct , It's not truly doable. "bad apple" I'll admit is somewhat arbitrary and subjective. I should've included something along that line in my commentary .

Reactions: 232593
Its seems to me this whole mass immigration plan was long thought out.First get rid of any way to et citizens defend themselves and protect their families.Then allow the rats to invade and not have to abide by the laws of a civilized society rather they are allowed to continue to practice the laws from their home shithole. Someone on the radio said its reverse colonialism.In other words the invaders get to rule now just like the "colonialists"have been doing for hundreds of years.

Reactions: 232593
How far do they want to take these bans?

You can ban knives all you want... I can still go down to Lowe's and buy a 3' length of steel bar stock. It's mild steel, not hardenable. I'll never get a razor's edge on it... But 30 minutes with household hand tools and some duck tape for grip... And I have a completely functional stabbing/slashing weapon.

And if they make mild steel bar stock illegal or hard to get?

I can stab someone to death with a jagged piece of PVC pipe.

If you can't keep inmates from finding shit to make weapons out of... Good luck stopping people in a semi-functioning society from doing it.

Mike

I think it's partially doable.

Rape, murder or molest gets a rope or a bullet.
Kill some one in a dui, get a rope or a bullet.
Robbery with a weapon, rope or a bullet.

Give it six months after implementation and crime would drop 80%

There's no incentive too not be a bad person.

The rest of it is from shitty parents raising shitty kids and the cycle continues.

Refer back to the first part to stop the second part.

WTF happened to the Polizei??? Back in the day when there were fests they were present and heaven help you if you decided to act up.

They still are right here and ever present to brutalize, arrest and imprison in great haste any actual German native citizens that complain about their government or "blaspheme Islam" or don't toe the line.

The police are the same Nazi type they always were.
Just obey orders...

That's the German mantra and in my opinion they deserve their fate for being such freedom hating bastards and loving "just obey" so much.
Now they can "just obey" as it's they themselves that are rounded up for extermination and genocide.

I think it's partially doable.

Rape, murder or molest gets a rope or a bullet.
Kill some one in a dui, get a rope or a bullet.
Robbery with a weapon, rope or a bullet.

Give it six months after implementation and crime would drop 80%

There's no incentive too not be a bad person.

The rest of it is from shitty parents raising shitty kids and the cycle continues.

Refer back to the first part to stop the second part.

Just you know remember, a huge amount of rape allegations and a good amount of molestation accusations are later proven to have always been lies.
Unless you are willing to also do old testament justice and kill the people that lied and had a hand in such things, better not do things you can't undo unless you are really sure you aren't going to be deserving similar vengeance done to you.

Our justice system is totally corrupt and routinely convicts innocent people of crimes from small to capital.

How far do they want to take these bans?

You can ban knives all you want... I can still go down to Lowe's and buy a 3' length of steel bar stock. It's mild steel, not hardenable. I'll never get a razor's edge on it... But 30 minutes with household hand tools and some duck tape for grip... And I have a completely functional stabbing/slashing weapon.

And if they make mild steel bar stock illegal or hard to get?

I can stab someone to death with a jagged piece of PVC pipe.

If you can't keep inmates from finding shit to make weapons out of... Good luck stopping people in a semi-functioning society from doing it.

Mike
Or take a sharp piece of shale and make some rope from trees and lash it to a stick.

So violent savages don't follow common societal rules...
Weird.

R
And DNA runs deep. When you have eons in tribal warfare instead of growing crops because you are in a temperate zone where stuff blooms all the time, it is difficult to change spots. Just ask the leopard.

Reactions: lash