Glock 20 slide recommendations

6cmShooter

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 12, 2019
Tucson, Arizona
Does anyone know of a place that would have a glock 20 gen 3 long slide in stock been looking everywhere I could think of and can't seem to find one. Only place I can find that sells them is lone wolf and they're backordered for awhile it seems.

Does anyone know of a place that would have a glock 20 gen 3 long slide in stock been looking everywhere I could think of and can't seem to find one. Only place I can find that sells them is lone wolf and they're backordered for awhile it seems.
do you need a G20 or a G40 (long slide 10mm) slide?

G20 slides can be found on Ebay for ~$200

Glock 20 gen 3 slide its for a polymer 80 frame I saw a lot of standard 20 slides on ebay but I saw that lone wolf did a 20L slide but they're never in stock so I've been trying to find one other than from them.

I had a couple but sold 'em... Considering divesting 10mm altogether. Nothing wrong with 10mm at all, I like it, I just don't use it enough. Want an FNX-T now.

I'd go with factory stuff but you do you.

I know I'll get questions about that.... The factory stuff just works better when talking about Glocks IMO/E.

Not a real fan of the LW stuff, but I was one of the ones prodding 'em back in the 90's to make a 10mm longslide. I can't bitch, they did deliver... Just was a heavy motherfucker and I don't see how they can be reliable. I had 'em make one in a practical/tactical style, 5.35" I think, and that one was better, top cut, but still heavy.