• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Got my 10/22 together.

Fret

USAF Retired
Minuteman
Nov 14, 2017
N Idaho
I just got my 10/22 with mostly Kidd parts assembled and put it in a Titan stock. Took it out back to test it out. It seems to shoot pretty well and the stock is very nice. The limiting factor is me the shooter. If you look closely you can see the back end of the deer that walked right in front of my target. Had to stop and let her by and take a photo. LOL It was pretty breezy with 12-15 MPH winds. Target was at 52 yards with 10 shot groups using SK RM.

Shot several more 10 shot groups at 50 yards this morning. Had a few fliers but overall this 10/22 seems pretty accurate with SK RM. It seems to shoot almost as well as my bolt action .22s.

IMG_5250.jpg

Really? You chopped down a tree to clear your range.

Another Polar Bear has just drowned.....:(

Might as well get the stihl out and cut back a few more meters and really ring that sweet build out, that PB wont be coming back and seals need some help too.

Thanks guys. Hey, anyone noticed the whitetail deer that walked by the target in the first photo? I had to stop and chase it away. Happened several times.

So that what they look like in the woods.

I usually only see them next to the fog line kind of laying on their sides usually with the back end twisted 180 from proper.

No doubt KIDD stuff shoots. Nice groups... have a ton of 10/22 and my most accurate is a Lilja barreled oem receiver . Love fooling with them. Nice brass catcher too!