• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Govt Price Setting

mvphilly

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2022
NY
Seems Kammys commie side is beginning to come out during the day.One of her "ideas" is to have the government regulate pricing that private businesses are allowed to charge consumers.Sounds like she is getting economic advice from North Korea.She states prices are high from greed and price gouging and she can fix that.Her and her diaper wearing pedophile partner caused it.

Seems Kammys commie side is beginning to come out during the day.One of her "ideas" is to have the government regulate pricing that private businesses are allowed to charge consumers.Sounds like she is getting economic advice from North Korea.She states prices are high from greed and price gouging and she can fix that.Her and her diaper wearing pedophile partner caused it.

Yo K, I have a question or two.

1). If you think you can fix it, why haven’t you already fixed it?

2). I understand congress is full of rino’s, but still, do you think you would have the votes to support something like that?

Nice job hood winking your ignorant base, they have fallen for such nonsense before and I’m sure they will again.

IMO, the plan isn't getting people hooked on handouts.

Just another way of putting the small/med farmers out of business. Those who typically have lower profit margins to begin with...

Consolidate food production, control supply, and take it from there.

Read a story the other day about a hacking outfit that recently stole personal info on over 2 billion people. 🤔

Looks like the long running plan to merge biz with govt is coming along just fine. Once enough of the necessities are sufficiently in control, well....see above paragraph.

Reactions: BurtG
In the 70's the government tried price controls. What happened? Inflation that got to double digits.
The inflation and high prices the last 3-4 years is all a direct result of government actions. Excessive government spending, be it money going to Ukraine, mideast, or the biggest waste of all, the money gov spent in the name of covid relief ( more political money laundering)
Due to gov thinking everything needed to be shut down to stop spread of covid (didn't work 🙄 ) the supply chain was severely screwed up, thus creating high prices on pretty much everything . IMO the biggest and most important cause of inflation (this makes me want to scream) is the federal reserve , specifically Powell, lowering rates down to almost zero coupled with how long they were kept artificially low all in the name of covid relief. Again, government creating more problems rather than solving them. Powell is an idiot with no spine, he succumbed to political pressure proving the fed isn't as independent as they claim. Powell needs to take a history course in economics.

More big inflation with that.
It will be much worst this go round. If you look at the amount of old proven business models closing, the writing is on the wall. All the numbers the gov is spewing are total B/S. The effects are being seen everywhere, all prices especially food, the amount of people on the gov tit ect. Once prices across the board start to drop, the end will be very close at hand,...

It will be much worst this go round. If you look at the amount of old proven business models closing, the writing is on the wall. All the numbers the gov is spewing are total B/S. The effects are being seen everywhere, all prices especially food, the amount of people on the gov tit ect. Once prices across the board start to drop, the end will be very close at hand,...
Yes, and fed talking rate cut in September , elites doing their best to drive this country in the ground.
Kamel and her people don't know a thing about basic economics, just spend to buy votes.

inflation and high prices the last 3-4 years is all a direct result of government actions. Excessive government spending, be it money going to Ukraine, mideast, or the biggest waste of all, the money gov spent in the name of covid relief ( more political money laundering)
It’s more than that.

Trumps cheap energy kept inflation down.

Now the retards are mandating expensive “green” energy
And shutting down nuke coal and hydro plants.

Plus the problems they cause with oil production and markets

To grasp what is coming, research the history of past gov price controls. That cunt also says she will build 2 million homes in a year. That will not house a pittance of the borders crosser's those fucks allowed in, 6 months. Let alone all of them.
We are currently 7 million homes behind normal supply in this country. That's WITHOUT EVEN CONSIDERING ILLEGALS. Of course, by the time even 100k homes could be built, we will be further behind.

If we don't get someone in charge that actually knows what they are doing and actually cares about what they are doing (obviously Trump), there's no way to predict how bad it will get and how quickly it will get there. Food, energy cost, drug shortages, massive additional inflation, I mean... it's down right scary.

Reactions: Milf Dots and BurtG
A83306DC-DE3A-479E-A7DD-9F1B5945ADD7.jpeg

It’s more than that.

Trumps cheap energy kept inflation down.

Now the retards are mandating expensive “green” energy
And shutting down nuke coal and hydro plants.

Plus the problems they cause with oil production and markets
The "green" in green energy is cash that's being laundered to dem politicians or their supporters on the left.

Once the debates happens, amd the gop commercials will go into full swing and America will see how insane she is and Trump will win this thing and we will have one more chance. We just need to turn our side out and quit suppressing our own vote.

So what you want more mandates ? I figured you of all people wouldn't want our children to go through what you did???
It’s just so “innocent” that you think voting matters.

The crimes of the last decade are such that they can not give power away on the off chance someone may actually look into them.

They will immolate the world before being held accountable.

Hope is nice but it is also going to creates stasis.

Reactions: BurtG and HD1911
It’s just so “innocent” that you think voting matters.

The crimes of the last decade are such that they can not give power away on the off chance someone may actually look into them.

They will immolate the world before being held accountable.

Hope is nice but it is also going to creates stasis.
Well, I am directly involved with some of it in our state so I'm quite certain voting does matter. I guess this defense mechanism of "voting doesn't matter" makes you feel better if we lose? Thats what my 7 year old does when we play really tough teams too....

That said, we know the dems will cheat yes, but this idea that nothing matters and it's all just scripted is not true . I personally know it isn't true and I wish that more on our side would nut up and do something instead of "well I'm giving up because voting doesn't matter"

All you have to ask is “If climate change is real? Why are all the elite buying beachfront property?”
I think an easier refute to climate change being man made is this.

"Aren't you guys always teaching and telling us all how the desert used to be ocean and we had ice ages, and all? So was the combustion engine around then?"

I have to disagree with the author one point .I do not think these people hate the human species I think they hate the faction of the species that won't bend to their will. Alot of these Anti American scum have made a wonderful living off of this country and the people. I just think they hate the "holdouts" who keep calling them out at every chance and rightly so. Cockroaches like the dark spaces so as not to be detected.Same with these bugs. Even more reason they despise Trump for outting them and upsetting their apple cart.Now they need to come up with more bullshit to con the masses instead easily pulling the wall over their eyes.

Once the debates happens, amd the gop commercials will go into full swing and America will see how insane she is and Trump will win this thing and we will have one more chance. We just need to turn our side out and quit suppressing our own vote.
Damn I hope you're right. We have to motivate and get our side to stick and work together.

I have to disagree with the author one point .I do not think these people hate the human species I think they hate the faction of the species that won't bend to their will. Alot of these Anti American scum have made a wonderful living off of this country and the people. I just think they hate the "holdouts" who keep calling them out at every chance and rightly so. Cockroaches like the dark spaces so as not to be detected.Same with these bugs. Even more reason they despise Trump for outting them and upsetting their apple cart.Now they need to come up with more bullshit to con the masses instead easily pulling the wall over their eyes.
Yeah they just hate humanity.

But they have special hate for those that cater to their hate.

The reason they keep piling on the “humiliation” is because people accept it.

They are getting ready to perform ass swabs for monkey pox though it has no real purpose they just want to see if people will allow it.

And when they look out the window of the swab clinic and see the huge line they just hate you more and come up with something else to see what it takes to have the NPC say “No!”

What they really want to see is you give up your children to them. The ultimate humiliation.

Well, I am directly involved with some of it in our state so I'm quite certain voting does matter. I guess this defense mechanism of "voting doesn't matter" makes you feel better if we lose? Thats what my 7 year old does when we play really tough teams too....

That said, we know the dems will cheat yes, but this idea that nothing matters and it's all just scripted is not true . I personally know it isn't true and I wish that more on our side would nut up and do something instead of "well I'm giving up because voting doesn't matter"
We didn’t lose in 2020.

Did voting Matter?

Reactions: HD1911
Damn I hope you're right. We have to motivate and get our side to stick and work together.
Me too brother. Me too. I really do think so though. This honeymoon commie is on won't last. She's done the same thing when she's run before. Comes out strong, with the media in love with the idea of a good looking black woman but then everyone finds out what a commie piece of trash she is and she drops. The debates will be the time when it majorly shifts though the media will help her all they can. We just need our side to turn out. We don't have that great of turn out and if we did, we wouldn't have to endure this insanity.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Me too brother. Me too. I really do think so though. This honeymoon commie is on won't last. She's done the same thing when she's run before. Comes out strong, with the media in love with the idea of a good looking black woman but then everyone finds out what a commie piece of trash she is and she drops. The debates will be the time when it majorly shifts though the media will help her all they can. We just need our side to turn out. We don't have that great of turn out and if we did, we wouldn't have to endure this insanity.
She got less than 1% of the vote when she was running for POTUS.

Even as a VP pick she was viewed as horrible.

Now she is the new messiah?

She might as well be a cardboard stand up.

The people running this are not the ones presented to the public.

PS - “Good Looking”…..curious.

We didn’t lose in 2020.

Did voting Matter?
Yes it mattered. That's like saying "it didn't matter how we played because the bad call at the end of the game made us lose". Just because they cheated and got by with it doesn't mean nothing else ever will matter again. I'm not a pie in the sky guy but I'm also not a defeatist who just gives up and honestly, no conservative should be. There has been many changed since then and in some states not enough for sure. However, the other side is very much concerned about Trump winning. If they had it all in the bag would they be? I mean, they already had the ideal set up with biden. A shell where Obama and big globalist could just do whatever they wanted to. Did they keep it that way? No they didn't. They didn't because they saw what was happening and they'd lose as well as down ballot races would lose. So they did all of this because it's all rigged and it doesn't matter??? Come on bro. The dems have an edge because they cheat in many ways but it's far from a forgone conclusion. Mainly because we have much more of the populace, but they do have to actually vote, and not "well it won't matter anyway and I need to go by the store"

Reactions: Milf Dots
She got less than 1% of the vote when she was running for POTUS.

Even as a VP pick she was viewed as horrible.

Now she is the new messiah?

She might as well be a cardboard stand up.

The people running this are not the ones presented to the public.

PS - “Good Looking”…..curious.
Comparatively speaking...... when she was young she was pretty attractive. Have ya seen what the dems have to work with? I mean they have freaking dudes dressing up as women, commie is a smoke show compared to a bald dude with lipstick on in a dress

Reactions: Milf Dots and BurtG