• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes GRSC 1-6x Combat Rifle Scope

GRSC

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
FYI: Got out to the range a few days with the new 1-6x CRS mounted on my 18” FN FAL using 147gr. FMJ Port. Ammo . I get a lot of questions on how this reticle will work with calibers other than the 62gr 223.
Well now we know how it will work with the 308 out of an 18” FAL rifle. Enjoy the videos
Thank you very much
Ed Verdugo
grscinc.com

GRSC new 1-6x CRS mounted on 18" FN FAL .. Live fire demo

Re: GRSC 1-6x Combat Rifle Scope

These scopes are intriguing, I think there are some folks with these that are doing reviews.

Hey Ed, i tested your 1-4x scope a couple years back... i thought it worked great! i ended up going with a higher power scope, but thought your reticle was great. i even reviewed it a little on the ar15 site then too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">These scopes are intriguing, I think there are some folks with these that are doing reviews.</div></div>

I did a review earlier this year.

Review, GRSC 1-6x half way down the page

Ed,

I know the path you've taken to get to this point. Looks like you are moving up in the world after all your hard work, and I'm very happy to see it. When you are ready to add any dealers please drop me a line. The design and practicality of your scopes and reticles makes it too good to pass up.

Congrats!

Scott

Guys,

For a battle rifle optic this is one of the most logical and functional reticles and scope combos made. Since the 1-6x and up concept is well established (Ed talked to me personally about a 1-6x scope for his reticle back in 2004 at least) it's time to look closely at this reticle. I highly encourage you to look at the reticle video tutorial at bottom of this page Norden Performance GRSC demo

This optic is made for combat, designed by an ex-Special Forces soldier, not some range queen.

Plus, Ed is a fine a gentleman as I've run into in this business.

Scott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ed,

I know the path you've taken to get to this point. Looks like you are moving up in the world after all your hard work, and I'm very happy to see it. When you are ready to add any dealers please drop me a line. The design and practicality of your scopes and reticles makes it too good to pass up.

Congrats!

Scott </div></div>

Scott
It has been many years since we first talked about this 1-6 ffp Combat Rifle Scope concept(CRS). Man what a bumpy road I've been on to get this thing done but it is finally done and this new 1-6 scope has already set a standard for the industry. Some of the same major companies that I tried to get to adopt and manufacture these concepts years ago are now coming out with their version of a CRS. This is good !!! If you remember the number one objective of this project was to get a better sighting system into the hands of our common war fighters to help keep them alive in combat. This concept of the do it all scope is now a reality and I believe our war fighter will soon benefit from the advantages this system offers. We shall soon see.

Here is some new video we just shot yesterday of the CRS being used for rapid fire.
Rapid Fire

THANKS
Ed Verdugo
grscinc.com

Several people have asked about a switch view/Cat tail levers for the 1-6x CRS scopes. We found a switch view lever from MGM Inc.
Part number: SVMAPT
Phone number- 208-454-0555
www.mgmswitchview.com
Hope this helps
Thank-You
Ed Verdugo
Grscinc.com
IMAG0242-1.jpg

IMAG0243-1.jpg

IMAG0244.jpg