Guys I need your 6mm-06 data / loads!

Rugerjim

Registered from Australia
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2018
Hey guys,
My rifle is 6mm-06 is going to be ready next week! Finally! I want to start developing some loads but don't have a chrono.
I'm chasing 4k with a 70gr pill.
Rifle details.
Howa Action / 28" 5R 1/14 twist SS barrel in a sendero.
I'll be using powders 2209 AKA (RELOADER 19/ IMR 4831) and 2213SC AKA (RELOADER 22 / 4831)

I have the ADI specs for only the 6-284 and 240 W-Mag. I'm hoping someone here will have some data that they can shed some light on. If you had one that hit 4k+ I'd love to know what you used so I can make my way up to it. Photos as soon as I pick it up (Thurs). Can't wait!
Cheers for any help.

Does that mean people aren't allowed to post load data?
I should have started by saying I'm not a novice reloader, just curious as to what you boys could achieve. I certainly wouldn't be running off first go with a max load ;) Been reloading 223/243/308/270 for a looong time. Just never a wildcat!

Does that mean people aren't allowed to post load data?
I should have started by saying I'm not a novice reloader, just curious as to what you boys could achieve. I certainly wouldn't be running off first go with a max load ;) Been reloading 223/243/308/270 for a looong time. Just never a wildcat!
hundreds of pages of load data for about every cartridge that exists. just have to search for the obscure ones

but since it's a reloading question youre gonna get more info in the reloading threads