All subscriptions are on sale! Pick yours below

Subscribe

Gyms are strange places…

MinistryOfTruth

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2022
Maryland
Went to hang up my towel in the gym shower and noticed the coat rack.

This is one perk i won’t be taking advantage of - the razor sharp cast iron glory hole.

IMG_2269.jpeg

Points for walking around the showers with your camera out 🤣
It’s a small gym so the shower is a one holer with a locking door. That said if someone had something to say I would point out the coat rack is literally a vagina. It even has a butthole in case you didn’t think that was a thing.

Then I’d try to escape the struggle snuggle by dodging the inbound rape cock right in front of the Cold Steel Glory Hole there and see if I could gather more data on the thing.

It’s a small gym so the shower is a one holer with a locking door. That said if someone had something to say I would point out the coat rack is literally a vagina. It even has a butthole in case you didn’t think that was a thing.

Then I’d try to escape the struggle snuggle by dodging the inbound rape cock right in front of the Cold Steel Glory Hole there and see if I could gather more data on the thing.
Does the coat rack vagina make it a two holer?

I’m tossing enough plates that i’m pretty sure I could get that thing to snap like a wishbone.

The issue is the consequences if you are wrong and it’s s7 tool steel.

That isn’t rust. It’s blood.

How many bow kills ya got?
How many years in concrete work?
How much do you bench?

Man, the Pit has been fire as of late! 🔥

I guess that when all the colleagues who started with “hello fellow firearms enthusiasts” failed, crashed and burned… they needed a new approach.

“Hello fellow glory-hole enthusiasts…” must have been deemed “worth a shot!” In the staff meeting.

Shouldn’t have waited until after Pride month, though.

Sirhr

You see a glory hole, I see the abomination of using two Philips Head Sheetrock Screws to hold a lovely old cast iron hook on a wall.

I mean… pathetic.

You need to join a better class of gym.

Sirhr
Tell me about it, wife found this old cast iron thinking air vent cover outside at an estate sale, approximately 35 lbs+.
After being wire brushed down, she painted it and had me hang it in the screen porch. Apology for the Tappcons but
needed to be sure thing wasn’t falling off the wall and hitting someone. As for the OP and the coat hook you need to get laid or something, it’s a coat hook!

IMG_0458.jpeg

I jammed a carrot in there and it shredded the thing like a steroids infested rodent. Even more odd when I got the carrot end back there were no carrot chunks in the wall. It was entirely gone.
Who the fuck has a carrot at the gym? Then, who the fuck takes a carrot into the shower with a camera and locks the door? I’d tell people about this place (the pit) but they’d think I’m crazy.

Dude…it has a gspot AND the butthole too. And it’s cast iron - making the mold for it probably took some dude like a year. Some mold maker was staring at this thing with a hard on from 1961-1996.

And the company couldn’t do anything about Jeeters Coat Rack cause the mold cost like $100,000 to make.