Happy 100th Jimmy Carter

Looking at some comments about how this man was a good man. I used to think that as well due to his help in impoverished communities. Then, after Obama got elected he got more and more politically involved again, went full tilt commie again in his comments, and has been outspoken about Trump as well IIRC. A "good" person cannot continually support people we know are evil; yet, he has done so. Just my 0.02.

This man, James Earl Carter, cost American business a bloody fortune. People need to remember (those of us that are old enough, do) that the economy was in absolute SHAMBLES as a result of this man's policies. Reagan had the task of fixing it; and part of that was the continuation of super high prime interest rates. That left the country fiscally the worst seen since the Great Depression . Sadly many had business models based on 'line of credit' so that they could keep inventory in stock for customers - many were left holding notes that were 20+% through no real fault of their own. This country didn't really recover from his disaster of economic and military policy until after after Reagan was out. Countless businesses failed, families destroyed, etc, etc.

So with that, I say FY Jimmy.

Well, my birthday was last week and I'm twice as old as @Maser.

While I bid no ill will on Mr. Carter I, unlike @Maser however, lived through his shit show of a presidency. I remember gas prices skyrocketing and the lines you had to wait in only to find out they had run out. I remember the food prices and the empty shelves. I remember eating pepper steak and rice and thinking I was living like a king. I remember the mortgage rates and wondering if I was going to be able to make the payment on my $405/month salary at American Express. I also remember every bar in DC had bowls of peanuts instead of chex mix for snacks. Remember the hostages? Iran didn't have any respect for him either. (pay attention FJB)

Yeh, I remember that commie fu%% stick and his disastrous policies and what he did to this nation. I respect that he has lived to 100, but from the bottom of my heart (any lower would be a fart) FJC.

P2

Well, my birthday was last week and I'm twice as old as @Maser.

While I bid no ill will on Mr. Carter I, unlike @Maser however, lived through his shit show of a presidency. I remember gas prices skyrocketing and the lines you had to wait in only to find out they had run out. I remember the food prices and the empty shelves. I remember eating pepper steak and rice and thinking I was living like a king. I remember the mortgage rates and wondering if I was going to be able to make the payment on my $405/month salary at American Express. I also remember every bar in DC had bowls of peanuts instead of chex mix for snacks. Remember the hostages? Iran didn't have any respect for him either. (pay attention FJB)

Yeh, I remember that commie fu%% stick and his disastrous policies and what he did to this nation. I respect that he has lived to 100, but from the bottom of my heart (any lower would be a fart) FJC.

P2
Ding,ding,ding......winner winner chicken dinner. Today people are shitting the bed over a 7% home loan under that pos Jimmy it was 17% as I recall.
Also didn't he give his brother the contract to supply gamma goats to the army?

Reactions: BuildingConceptsllc