• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

Happy Birthday America......

I’ll poke the bear.

Great Britain adamantly refused to recognize American independence until the end of the American Revolutionary War on September 3, 1783.

Math on that nerds.
and that's the point we didn't give a fuck what Great Britain thought.........God Bless The USA!

tenor.gif

I’ll poke the bear.

Great Britain adamantly refused to recognize American independence until the end of the American Revolutionary War on September 3, 1783.

Math on that nerds.
Obviously no one care what the Brits think
Edit: at least since 1775

2025 will be 250.

50 years post 1975

2025 will be 250.

50 years post 1975

April 19, 1775… Lexington and Concord.

PMcLaine goes by the old ways.

The true path! Nothing wrong with his math if you are going by actions not words!

I stand corrected!

Sirhr

248 by my count.. but what’s a year at that age.

2026 will either be amazing… or we will be singing The Internationale at gunpoint.

Sirhr

Well, someone might end up singing the Internationale, but it sure as hell won't be me. And if coercion is tried, yes, there will be guns involved.

Isn't that kinda what this day is about?

I’ll poke the bear.

Math on that nerds.

I’m with this guy.

July 4th, 1776, was just the announcement that she’s pregnant.

The baby wasn’t delivered until September 3rd, 1783.

You don’t celebrate a birth until the, well, birth.

Do you celebrate your wedding anniversary on the day you proposed, or on the day you got married?

P

Reactions: 91Eunozs
April 19, 1775… Lexington and Concord.

PMcLaine goes by the old ways.

The true path! Nothing wrong with his math if you are going by actions not words!

I stand corrected!

Sirhr
Thing is I got married right at the door that enters on to the balcony from which the Declaration was read to the city of Boston.

I do associate April 19 as the moment though.

Takes a lot of balls to go from words to action. Once the die is cast you have no choice but to be all in.

Last edited:
I’m with this guy.

Do you celebrate your wedding anniversary on the day you proposed, or on the day you got married?

P
We told the world we were an Independent Nation. It's their problem if they didn't recognize it soon enough.

Reactions: M4orturnate
I’m with this guy.

P
We celebrate the day we claimed independence, regardless of how long it took to "achieve" it.

That is what I learned in elementary school in the early 70s.

Reactions: Ichi