Has anybody had experience with the MPA BA or the LSS-RF GEN2 chassis on your CZ 457 Varmint ?

tothemax

Private
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2018
Has anybody had experience with the MPA BA or the LSS-RF GEN2 chassis systems for your CZ 457 varmint barreled action?

If yes, I would tremendously value your opinion on them. Is one better than the other from user experience? Most importantly, in your experience, what kinds of accuracy improvements are you getting with the chassis over using the CZ OEM Varmint or MTR stocks? Some have claimed up to 20% improvements in accuracy but is this real or marketing BS? Would love to hear from those who have taken the plunge and tried these chassis Vs the OEM stocks. If it yields only marginal improvements, I may be better off saving the $ and later on putting it towards a Vudoo.

Am considering a change because I do not like the feel in the hand of either the 457 MTR (too fat) or the Varmint (too skinny and not right grip angle). I feel a chassis with a more vertical grip would be more comfortable to me and the additional stiffness might yield accuracy improvements.

Am considering to buy one of the two but not sure if I want to spend that kind of $ on a CZ. Trying to figure out if the additional improvement in stiffness, accuracy & comfort are worth the extra money (+- $850 to $950 including shipping depending on the model)

The LSS-RF GEN2 will most likely end up about $100 less once I have to buy the buffer tube, stock and pistol grip separately so am kind of leaning that way at the moment to put my 457 Varmint w/ Lilja in.

Tnx for sharing your experiences