• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Has the world gone insane?

Yes, it has. No more long term state hospitals and asylums. We allow the insane to walk and live among us, therefore we suffer their insane violence.
Correct. JFK and the Dems passed the CMHA of '63 that emptied the mental institutions into our communities. Of course the corporate media instead blames Reagan- but all Reagan did was change the funding to block grants, nothing more.

Might as well. You and I can't do anything about it. Keep yourself and loved ones squared away. Stay away from the population centers and be ready for what is certainly to come.

This... Keep yourselves and your loved ones safe first and foremost. Then, form a close communications and mutual aid network with likeminded Patriot neighbors. We can only control and change things within a small sphere around us. Do it. As for the things we cannot change, observe, use them as warnings and signs of what do or where to go next. The movie "13 Minutes" is one of the most unnerving movies ever made, based on the deadly Joplin and Tuscaloosa tornado outbreaks, but there are a lot of valuable lessons to be learned. You can't stop a tornadic supercell from coming, and 13 minutes is the approximate time the most advanced early warning systems can issue a blanket warning for an entire region from a confirmed tornado on the ground to the thing hitting your vicinity. A smarter thing to do would be to monitor conditions beforehand. Is there a tornado advisory already in effect for your area? Are there severe thunderstorms in the region? Any alarming signs like dark green skies, or an eerie, very abnormal calm where even the birds and insects stop making noise? If yes to the latter, you are right under the updraft zone of the system, where a wall of warm air is being forced upward with more power than 1000 Hiroshima sized bombs going off every minute. A few miles from you, and you cannot see or hear it yet, would be the RFD coming down with 60+mph straight line winds and whiteout conditions. And a tornado, if there is one, would be located right between these two polar zones where the airmasses are colliding. It could already be forming on top of you, or on the ground a mile off. What are you waiting for? A siren? NO, you get yourself and your family to the cellar right now. And forget about trying to see anything. Unless you are located right smack in the middle of an open plain with miles of flat grassland all around, you are not going to see the entire storm structure. In a suburb culdesac with houses and trees all around you? Forget it, you ain't seeing anything by this point. Something's not right, and the time to act is now. It might be a pretty long wait down there for the thing to pass completely, but at least nobody is going to be lofted into the next county, or impaled by tree branches traveling at 150+mph through your walls.

Last edited:
i'm not religious, but i think this is what you get when people don't fear god or eternal damnation.
I am also not religious in the sense of pomp and circumstance but I believe in God. And I think when people think God does not exist and they exalt themselves, that is the pride that goeth before a fall.

And yes, these people are crazy. And yes, the DNC has taken off the mask of civility and they are also evil. Happily so.

People have always been fucked up. It's just that the 24-hour news cycle and social media distorts our perception of reality by finding the worst of the worst every day, 365 days a year to sell more ads.

Reactions: Jack's Dad
tumblr_mjjushfmMf1rsyukao1_1280.jpg