• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

Heeeeee's baaaaack.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    But what a nice vacation.
    chucky.gif

Dang, as another duder that didn't realize you were on vacation; that troubles me. If the infamous @Maggot can disappear and not be noticed; you fuckers really wouldn't have any idea if (WHEN) that happens to me. 🤪

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot
    Bt, but...you replied so you must (care). ;)
    Completely being truthful here, I didn't even notice. I also have better things to do than sit on the internet all day, with far better looking company than any of you fools.

You think we care, hence your attention whoring thread here, but really, we don't. Really-really.

Completely being truthful here, I didn't even notice. I also have better things to do than sit on the internet all day, with far better looking company than any of you fools.

You think we care, hence your attention whoring thread here, but really, we don't. Really-really.
    Yet, here you are...making it painfully obvious you care.

Now Im deeply hurt. I may waste away in sorrow.

• Haha
    Reactions: Cowpokey
    Finally, some good news!
    Now, that's a good one. I must say that the roasting in here is delicious.

No one thought of the easy roast when Maggot said he might waste away in sorrow. I would have replied, "promises, promises."

Then again, I had my roasting skills honed by with working with my friend, Lee, the combat vet I have sometimes talked about.

On Fridays, we would eat a longer lunch at some mom and pop diner, such as the Bill Smith Cafe in McKinney, Texas. ("I live with fear and danger every day. Sometimes I take her to the Bill Smith Cafe." was one of their bumper stickers.) Back then, for about 7 dollars, including tip, you could eat yourself stupid. We would come back from lunch and Lee would say:
    "I feel full and totally useless."
    I would ask:
    "How do we tell the difference between now and before lunch?"

He was 17 years older than I was and I would hold the door open for him at a diner and say:
    "Age before beauty."
    He would reply without missing a beat:
    "Pearls before swine."

I would butcher songs all the time. I took the theme song from the show, "Flipper" and sang:
    "They call me asshole, asshole, asshole. I wonder why..."

He would sing back, right on the beat:
    "Because you are one, are one, are one. There's no need to wonder why...."

Can you feel the love that was in the room.

He passed away in 2015 from an instantly fatal heart attack.

He served as a second class petty officer and SEAL for 3 active combat tours in Vietnam, stationed out of Da Nang. He said, he would have done it for free because of his patriotism.

He was cremated and cast asea, per his wishes.
    hooyah

Side tracked, sorry. Let the roasting Maggot continue. I brought marshmallows for desert, which is about all I can chew right now with my new teeth.

Reactions: Pbgt
    Check out the Aeropress thread for good roasting...............
    Usually, I just get the rot gut from my local grocery store. However, I must say that I like the coffee at Baylor, Scott, and White Hospital. Didn't want to be there but the coffee was good enough for my plebian tastes.

• Haha
    Reactions: Maggot