• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Hello from UT, finally made an account!

FFAZ

SSgt
Minuteman
Apr 10, 2020
Utah
Hello gents,

My handle here will be FFAZ. I've been using SH as a reference for years now, ever since I was introduced to it by my boss. I never felt like I was enough of a subject matter expert to contribute so I held off on making an account.

I was a sniper team leader in the Marines for the last few years and associated deployments, and after 5 years doing sniper things I finally feel like I have a solid footing to be a worthwhile contributor.

Sadly, I gave up the sniper life for a chance to become an officer and make a career of the military, but I was missing the life too much so I ordered a KRG SOTIC rifle, have been loading rounds for break-in and load development, and acquired all the gear I need for shooting, spotting, and reloading.

Currently I'm in Utah, SLC area, still on active duty. Looking for guys who can show me good areas to shoot or who wouldn't mind having me along.

Big thanks to the guys at Alpha Munitions for getting me started off with good brass and showing me around!