Help me out with dope chart.

REX27

Private
Minuteman
Nov 3, 2020
Switzerland
Hi guys, I need some help.
I have a PRS style competition in August. My rifle just arrived (2 months delay 😔). Rifle is a Cz457 Synthetic 20 inch. Ammo is RWS R50.
I had just 2 occasions (100 mt range and 25 mt range) to fire rifle but unfortunately the labradar was not able to pick the speed.
Zeroed a 100 mt at 25 mt impact is 55 mm high at 171 meters (more or less up 2 mil with reticle).
Tomorrow I will leave for 2 weeks and will get back very close to the match and I am afraid I will not have a chance to get chronographed or complete the dope chart before.
Can you give me your educated guess of a potential dope chart?

Hi guys, I need some help.
I have a PRS style competition in August. My rifle just arrived (2 months delay 😔). Rifle is a Cz457 Synthetic 20 inch. Ammo is RWS R50.
I had just 2 occasions (100 mt range and 25 mt range) to fire rifle but unfortunately the labradar was not able to pick the speed.
Zeroed a 100 mt at 25 mt impact is 55 mm high at 171 meters (more or less up 2 mil with reticle).
Tomorrow I will leave for 2 weeks and will get back very close to the match and I am afraid I will not have a chance to get chronographed or complete the dope chart before.
Can you give me your educated guess of a potential dope chart?
The box values should get you close enough; G1 0.136, velocity 330 m/s (1082 fps). Add your height over bore and local environmental data to your ballistic app of choice or use JBM's online calculator if you don't have one.