• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Henry 9 mm

Ronws

first class brisket smoker
Minuteman
  • Oct 18, 2021
    Texas
    I have been wanting to post about this because I think it is cool to look at. I have not really seen threads on PCCs.

My boss got a Henry 9 mm. It comes with the proprietary Henry mag well but you can also by a Glock mag well (which he did.) And a S&W mag well, should I decide to by one. It has a hole one each side for the charging handle, making it ambidextrous.

He is right handed but he likes the idea of being able to pull the charging handle with his off hand.

Anyway, thought it was cool and wanted to share a pic. This is in our shop on a table where we build mock-ups and assorted other skullduggery.

1725496191386.jpeg

Sounds like a woody themed ruger carbine. It should be a fun gun. Reminds me of the old marlin camp carbine guns in 9mm and great in 45 with a can. Nice!

It's not a takedown like the ruger is it?

Last edited:
    Reactions: Ronws
    Sounds like a woody themed ruger carbine. It should be a fun gun. Reminds me of the old marlin camp carbine guns in 9mm and great in 45 with a can. Nice!

It's not a takedown like the ruger is it?
    Not exactly a take down. There are dowls that need a punch to drive out so that you can change the mag well. And it is a bit tricky to put back together. So, once the mag well is in place, I would not take it apart unless necessary for cleaning.