here is the startup for the next round

He did this last year also. I have a friend who had a worker that was possibly exposed. They made him cull all 2000 laying hens without a single sick chicken. They are literally depriving people of their property with no due process under the guise of public health. If you look at other news. They are saying h5n1 has jumped to cows.

They literally say they are going to attack farming and dude wants to argue they aren't attacking the food supply. 🤔

Folks like you have been screaming that they're attacking the food supply, for years...and yet the shelves in the store are still full, and americans are still fat as fuck.
if you shop frequently and in small quantities,you will see intermittent shortages of many items
doubt anyone thinks there is an attack on industrial food manufacturers monsanto and the like. for sure big sugar is not under attack
people don't get or stay fat as fuck eating locally produced fruits,veg,meat,dairy
the attack on that small production segment is easy to see if you pay attention. amish raw milk suppression is a classic example
they have gotten fat as fuck eating fda approved & promoted "foods"
if you think mandated slaughter of fowl,cattle is for "protecting the public",then LOL
maybe you can explain the supposed future jump of bird flu to cattle?
seems to me that jump across the phylogenetic tree is unlikely without "help"
i bet it will with the proper "science" applied in a lab here?china,ukraine?mexico? it will be possible
you prob believe corona jumped from bats to humans in some chinese food stall
bird flu vax development has already garnered millions in gov support. ready to sign up when it comes out?
my idea that bird flu is NWO scam like covid is a strong suspicion not a certainty. there are many pathways to that
if you believe that ANY action of our current rulers at any jurisdictional level is for our benefit,then you are a fool. believe what makes you happiest.

Noone is going to die suddenly....

Ever. Can't happen. No matter what is on the media.

So there.

Sirhr
This guy disagrees with you
1720646026892.jpeg