Hey docs…..

Toomah.jpg

Hopefully...

Prayers up for you bud. Hopefully the typing is nerves and not a symptom

My issues with typing correctly were the first sign of certain lesions and neurological conditions later confirmed with brain MRI. I tried to blame my new onset dyslexia on sequential concussions and a ten year old laptop until I saw my scans.

Last edited:
That and make sure NOT to take any multivitamins and also try to cut sugar out of your diet completely and at the same time go very low carb on your diet.

Excess vitamin A can cause pseudo tumor cerebri, which is a swelling of the brain. Vitamin A is not water-soluble, Store in fat and large quantities where it can be harmful. Eskimos would get it from eating too much polar bear liver, and it was also a side effect of Accutane, which is actually (retinoid) is a derivation of vitamin A. ADEK are the nonsoluble vitamins.

Last edited:
What dose of IVM

Let's wait to see if there is malignancy; there are protocols out there for the "dewormers", also the newest thing with glioblastoma (the really bad brain cancer), is actually an injection of polio virus into the brain!! If you can get life insurance quickly & apply before the scan, might not be a bad idea. Try to get some rest.

Head cancers are generally presumed to be burn pit related, so use that info as needed.

Also, horny goat weed may be worth looking at. It is anti cancer and gives you energy. It also will help the profusion of other medicines. Check with a doc for contraindications.

I would love to catch sugar out of my diet, my problem is drinks with no sugar usually have some substitute or flavoring that is likely more toxic.

Here is a tip
Replace sweet with fat

For example if you happen to be a tea or coffee drinker, pour in straight plain whipping cream
If you normally like hot chocolate, use less chocolate and a lot of plain whipping cream
Drink herbal teas that have no sugar
Steam boiling water through plain whipping cream for a tasty hot drink.

Reactions: Snipe260
You’re poisoned by radiation, chemicals leaching into you from everything in your home/vehicle/jobs and the microplastics in your body 24/7. Yet I only hear people go on about sweeteners all the time, it’s weird.

I worked in chemical plants around pretty much pure liquid cancer and asbestos among other things. If something is going to kill me I doubt it’ll be a Coke Zero.

Reactions: UKDslayer
You’re poisoned by radiation, chemicals leaching into you from everything in your home/vehicle/jobs and the microplastics in your body 24/7. Yet I only hear people go on about sweeteners all the time, it’s weird.

I worked in chemical plants around pretty much pure liquid cancer and asbestos among other things. If something is going to kill me I doubt it’ll be a Coke Zero.

I think back to when I was a teen, removing asbestos roofing from the roofs of horse barns and installing it as the roofs of our dormitories.

Protection, we didn't need no stinking protection.

I haven't died from the exposure yet.

Think of how horrified folks would be these days Ha!

I think back to when I was a teen, removing asbestos roofing from the roofs of horse barns and installing it as the roofs of our dormitories.

Protection, we didn't need no stinking protection.

I haven't died from the exposure yet.

Think of how horrified folks would be these days Ha!
This was a handful of years ago, not when you rode dinosaurs to work 🙃😁

Binders are mostly poison.

I've heard of fillers being a problem and other medications, but I think the arguments with multivitamins usually fall into the following categories:
1. Some people use them in place of adequate nutrition. Given the higher cost of non-GMO, high-quality food that only the illegals can afford these days this is probably why most people take multivitamins.
2. Vitamins can sometimes mask a medical condition or cause delay or postponement for individuals seeking treatment for medical conditions.
3. Side effects of too much supplementation, specifically water insoluble vitamins.
Here's a list of the most common:
Vitamin A/retinol
Acute toxicity associated with ingestion >300,000 IU. Chronic toxicity (hypervitaminosis) associated with doses >10,000 IU/day. Symptoms of chronic hypervitaminosis A include skin desquamation, liver impairment, loss of vision and severe intracranial hypertension.
Vitamin B3 /niacin/nicotinic acid
Moderate to high doses of vitamin B3 are commonly associated with peripheral vasodilation causing skin flushing, burning sensation, pruritus and hypotension. Vasodilation may also occur in the eye resulting in reversible toxic cystoid macular oedema.
Vitamin B6 /pyridoxine
Doses ≥200 mg/day of vitamin B6 have been associated with severe sensory peripheral neuropathies. Risk often arises from multiple products being taken all containing pyridoxine.
Vitamin C/ascorbic acid
Associated with precipitation of cysteine, urate or oxalate kidney stones, especially in people with a predisposition for kidney stones. Vitamin C may reduce effectiveness of antineoplastic drugs such as vincristine, doxorubicin, methotrexate, cisplatin and imatinib.
Vitamin D/colecalciferol
Very high doses may cause hypercalcaemia, with symptoms from thirst and polyuria to seizures, coma and death. High intermittent doses of vitamin D have been associated with increased risk of falls and fracture in the elderly.Vitamin E/alpha-tocopherol
Antiplatelet effect and increased risk of haemorrhagic stroke reported.
Calcium
Carbonate salt can cause gastric reflux and constipation. High-dose calcium may induce vascular and soft tissue calcification, hypercalciuria, kidney stones and secondary hypoparathyroidism. Interferes with absorption of magnesium, iron and zinc if taken simultaneously, and can reduce absorption of many other drugs e.g. levothyroxine, tetracyclines.
Magnesium
High doses often result in diarrhoea, nausea and abdominal cramping due to the osmotic effect. Like other divalent cations, magnesium may chelate and reduce absorption of other minerals or medicines such as tetracyclines.
Zinc
Often associated with altered or impaired taste and smell. Intranasal zinc can cause anosmia. Doses ≥80 mg/day in clinical trials were associated with adverse prostate effects.
Selenium
Associated with acute and chronic toxicity. Signs of chronic high-dose ‘selenosis’ are hair and nail loss or brittleness, lesions of the skin and nervous system, nausea, diarrhoea, skin rashes, mottled teeth, fatigue and mood irritability.

My issues with typing correctly were the first sign of certain lesions and neurological conditions later confirmed with brain MRI. I tried to blame my new onset dyslexia on sequential concussions and a ten year old laptop until I saw my scans.
A friend of mine my age had one last year that he battled with. They removed it and all. It could come back but it wasn't cancerous. Its just something he will have to keep tabs on. It was massive too. It messed him up with his memory and gave headaches and other neuro issues before it was removed. Considering how long it took to get the size it was, Dr said it was there for decades before he knew it most likely

Don't go to the bear pit for medical advice.

Find your ass the best hospital you can.
Yes, as a I am a halfway decent shooter. Though I don't know how to do concrete.

Maybe I could be a doctor, a la Gregory House, MD. Try 5 different things that nearly kill the patient and then find out it was moldy bread or a half-digested toothpick.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Head cancers are generally presumed to be burn pit related, so use that info as needed.

"Head cancers" as in glioblastoma? Maybe a potential cause within the VA population with that exposure, but genetic syndromes, cell phone and electromagnetic radiation, among other things have been linked to glioblastoma, including that "medical intervention" that many were strongly encouraged /mandated to take in recent years already showing up in "turbocancer" statistics.

Any cancer of the head is presumed related.

If the patient served in Iraq or Afghanistan wars, there is a 26% increase risk. But the majority of the 12,000 patients diagnosed with glioblastoma each year actually don't fall in this category.
Even fast foods and processed foods have been linked in some studies to an increase risk of brain tumors, while green and orange vegetables will decrease your risk. Drinking a cup of tea daily may reduce the risk of brain tumors by 4%. Other meta-analysis say that this is inconclusive.

Last edited:
Reactions: Doctorwho1138
The VA says any cancer of the head or neck is presumed connected. I really don't care what your medical background says. For VA purposes, it's connected.

First of all, VA criteria only apply to veterans, not to the general population.

Second, the VA doesn't say "any cancer of the head and neck is presume related to burn pits", although Joe did. It's been decades since I've done a "comp and pen" clinic, but I recall the VA establishing their criteria for presumptive causation and being rather difficult about it when you're trying to help the patient.

What the VA considers "presumptive" has to fall into tightly defined AO's and time frames (I put relevant areas in bold face):

page1image2654680080

Presumptive Disability Benefits What is “Presumptive” Service Connection?
VA automatically presumes that certain disabilities were caused by military service. This is because of the unique circumstances of a specific Veteran’s military service. If a presumed condition is diagnosed in a Veteran within a certain group, they can be awarded disability compensation.
What are “Presumptive Conditions”?
If you are diagnosed with a chronic disease within one year of active-duty release, you should apply for disability compensation. Examples of chronic disease include: arthritis, diabetes or hypertension.
Or, if you served continuously for at least 90 days and are diagnosed with amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS) after discharge, you can establish service connection for the disease.
If you have a presumptive condition, you do not need to prove that your service caused the condition. You only need to meet the service requirements for the presumptive.
Veterans in the following groups may qualify for “presumptive” disability benefits:
• Former prisoners of war
o If you are a former prisoner of that has a condition that is at least 10% disabling,
you may have a presumptive condition.
o Whether or not a specific condition is presumed depends on the length of
imprisonment.
o If you were imprisoned for any length of time, specific presumed conditions include:
 Psychosis
Updated October 2022 1
page1image2653818608

 Any of the anxiety states
 Dysthymic disorder (or depressive neurosis)
 Organic residuals of frostbite
 Post-traumatic osteoarthritis
 Heart disease or hypertensive vascular disease
 Stroke and the residual effects
 Osteoporosis, when the Veteran has posttraumatic stress disorder
o If you were imprisoned for at least 30 days, presumed conditions include:
 Beriberi (including beriberi heart disease)  Chronic dysentery
 Helminthiasis
 Malnutrition (including optic atrophy)
 Pellagra
 Other nutritional deficiencies  Irritable bowel syndrome
 Peptic ulcer disease
 Peripheral neuropathy
 Cirrhosis of the liver
 Avitaminosis
 Osteoporosis
• Vietnam Veterans
o If you were exposed to Agent Orange or served in the following locations, you
may have a presumptive condition.
  •  Republic of Vietnam or on a vessel operating not more than 12
    nautical miles seaward from the demarcation line of the waters of
    Vietnam and Cambodia between Jan. 9, 1962 and May 7, 1975
  •  Any U.S. or Royal Thai military base in Thailand from Jan. 9, 1962
    through June 30, 1976
  •  Laos from Dec. 1, 1965 through September 30, 1969
  •  Cambodia at Mimot or Krek, Kampong Cham Province from April 16,
    1969 through April 30, 1969
  •  Guam or American Samoa or in the territorial waters off Guam or
    American Samoa from Jan. 9, 1962 through July 31, 1980 Updated October 2022 2
page2image2653926128

 Johnston Atoll or on a ship that called at Johnston Atoll from Jan. 1, 1972 through Sept. 30, 1977
o Specific presumed conditions include:
  •  AL amyloidosis
  •  B-cell leukemia
  •  Chronic lymphocytic leukemia
  •  Multiple myeloma
  •  Type 2 diabetes
  •  Hodgkin’s disease
  •  Ischemic heart disease (including but not limited to, coronary artery
    disease and atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease)
  •  Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
  •  Parkinson’s disease
  •  Parkinsonism
  •  Prostate cancer
  •  Respiratory cancers
  •  Soft-tissue sarcoma (not including osteosarcoma, chondrosarcoma,
    Kaposi’s sarcoma or mesothelioma)
  •  Bladder cancer
  •  Hypothyroidism
  •  Hypertension
  •  Monoclonal gammopathy of underdetermined significance (MGUS) o The following conditions are presumed, if they become greater than 10%
    debilitating within a year of exposure to an herbicide agent:  Acute and subacute peripheral neuropathy
     Chloracne or other similar acneform disease
     Porphyria cutanea tarda
• Atomic Veterans exposed to ionizing radiation
o If you experienced one of the following, you may have a presumptive
condition:
 Participated in atmospheric nuclear testing
page3image2653416992

Updated October 2022 3
  •  Occupied or were prisoners of war in Hiroshima or Nagasaki
  •  Served before Feb. 1, 1992, at a diffusion plant in Paducah, Kentucky,
    Portsmouth, Ohio or Oak Ridge, Tennessee
  •  Served before Jan. 1, 1974, at Amchitka Island, Alaska
  •  Served in the cleanup of Enewetak Atoll from Jan. 1, 1977 through
    Dec. 31, 1980
  •  Served in the cleanup of the Air Force B-52 bomber carrying nuclear
    weapons off the coast of Palomares, Spain from Jan. 17, 1966
    through March 31, 1967
  •  Served in the response to the fire onboard an Air Force B-52 bomber
    carrying nuclear weapons near Thule Air Force Base in Greenland
    from Jan. 21, 1968 through Sept. 25, 1985 o Specific presumed conditions include:
  •  All forms of leukemia, except chronic lymphocytic leukemia
  •  Cancer of the thyroid, breast, pharynx, esophagus, stomach, small intestine, pancreas, bile ducts, gall bladder, salivary gland, urinary
    tract, brain, bone, lung, colon or ovary
  •  Bronchioloalveolar carcinoma
  •  Multiple myeloma
  •  Lymphomas, other than Hodgkin’s disease
  •  Primary liver cancer, except if there are indications of cirrhosis or
    hepatitis B
• Gulf War and Post 9/11 Veterans
o Presumptive conditions for Gulf War and Post-9/11 Veterans depends on where
and when you served.
o If you served in the Southwest Asia theater of operations, Afghanistan, Israel,
Egypt, Turkey, Syria, or Jordan, during the Persian Gulf War and have:
 A medically unexplained chronic multi-symptom illnesses that exist
for six months or more, such as: • Chronic fatigue syndrome • Fibromyalgia
page4image2676196688

Updated October 2022 4
• Irritable bowel syndrome
 Any diagnosed or undiagnosed illness that warrants a presumption of
service connection, as determined by the Secretary of Veterans
Affairs
 Signs or symptoms of an undiagnosed illness, including:
• Fatigue
  • Skin symptoms
  • Headaches
  • Muscle pain
  • Joint pain
  • Neurological or neuropsychological symptoms
  • Symptoms involving the upper or lower respiratory system
  • Sleep disturbance
  • Gastrointestinal symptoms
  • Cardiovascular symptoms
  • Weight loss
  • Menstrual disorders
    o If you served in the Southwest Asia theater of operations or in Afghanistan on or after September 19, 2001 and:
  •  Manifest one of the following infectious diseases to a degree of 10 percent or more within 1 year of separation, specific conditions include:
    • Brucellosis
    • Campylobacter jejuni
    • Coxiella burnetii (Q fever)
    • Nontyphoid Salmonella
    • Shigella
    • West Nile virus
    • Malaria (or when accepted treatises indicate the incubation
      period began during a qualifying period of service)
  •  Manifest to a degree of 10% or more at any time after separation,
    specific conditions include:
Updated October 2022
• •
Mycobacterium tuberculosis Visceral leishmaniasis
o If you served any amount of time in Afghanistan, Djibouti, Syria, or Uzbekistan during the Persian Gulf War, from Sept. 19, 2001 to the present or the Southwest Asia theater of operations from Aug. 2, 1990 to the present, specific conditions include:
 Squamous cell carcinoma of the larynx
 Squamous cell carcinoma of the trachea  Adenocarcinoma of the trachea
 Salivary gland-type tumors of the trachea  Adenosquamous carcinoma of the lung
 Large cell carcinoma of the lung
 Salivary gland-type tumors of the lung
 Sarcomatoid carcinoma of the lung
 Typical and atypical carcinoid of the lung
o If you served on or after Sept. 11, 2001 in Afghanistan, Djibouti, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, Uzbekistan, or Yemen or if you served in the *Southwest Asia theater of operations, or Somalia, on or after Aug. 2, 1990, specific conditions include:
 Brain cancer
 Gastrointestinal cancer of any type
 Glioblastoma
 Head cancer of any type

 Kidney cancer
 Lymphatic cancer of any type
 Lymphoma of any type
 Melanoma
 Neck cancer of any type
 Pancreatic cancer
 Reproductive cancer of any type
 Respiratory cancer of any type
 Asthma that was diagnosed after service
 Chronic bronchitis
 Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
Updated October 2022 6
 Chronic rhinitis
 Chronic sinusitis
 Constrictive bronchiolitis or obliterative bronchiolitis  Emphysema
 Granulomatous disease
 Interstitial lung disease (ILD)
 Pleuritis
 Pulmonary fibrosis
 Sarcoidosis
• The Southwest Asia theater of operations refers to Iraq, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, the neutral zone between Iraq and Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, the United Arab Emirates, Oman, the Gulf of Aden, the Gulf of Oman, the Persian Gulf, the Arabian Sea, the Red Sea, and the airspace above these locations.
Updated October 2022 7