Honest question…?

SilentStalkr

Wonna Be Badass
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2012
    Somewhere in the US
    So, why is it, with all this tech and crap we have these days, it’s so hard to get a clear winner on election night? I mean seriously? They are already saying it may take days or even weeks, which I find utterly ridiculous. I remember going to vote with my parents in the 80’s and coming home and hearing about the winners at 8-10pm that night. And, they hand counted the damn ballots. Now we have all this shit and we can’t come up with a winner the same night? I call BS. I mean how dumb do people have to be? We got to demand some change and that’s really assuming it even counts to begin with. It could have been the illusion of choice since the beginning…

tech can be/is dilddled. can't know results till all the ballots have been counted and you need to learn how many to "find" later. you can hand count 1 days worth but you have wait for the harvesters to deliver what is needed a day or so after election day.

Do you remember in 2020 when we all were asking these kind of questions. We all realized that something had to change.
    Voting fraud would no longer be tolerated. No more dominion, no more ballot harvesting.
    We all, even our law makers, swore to pass laws to make it illegal to brake laws already in place.
    It was all a smoke show. Nothing has changed.

All is lost. The republic is gone. Prepare to defend yourselves.

Molon labe

Last edited:
    tech can be/is dilddled. can't know results till all the ballots have been counted and you need to learn how many to "find" later. you can hand count 1 days worth but you have wait for the harvesters to deliver what is needed a day or so after election day.
    Why there needs to be a hard shut off. I don’t know when this changed but I don’t recall this crap going on for days or weeks on end as a kid.

Do you remember in 2020 when we all were asking these kind of question. We all realized that something had to change.
    Voting fraud would no longer be tolerated. No more dominion, no more ballot harvesting.
    We all, even our law makers, swore to pass laws to make it illegal to brake laws already in place.
    It was all a smoke show.

All is lost. The republic is gone. Prepare to defend yourselves.

Molon labe
    Yes, I remember which is why I’m bringing it up again. Not shit had changed. Why are we not demanding it in large numbers? It will continue as long as it’s allowed. And defending yourself now just ends up with you in the gulag.

Precisely. So why are we letting it happen? Are we all really this stupid?

No one is "this stupid". Our government is corrupt front to back. There is not two parties. What is happening now isn't because of ignorance or "stupidity".
    Our country is being destroyed from within by a calculated and well equipped enemy. It is being done purposefully. It isn't being done accidentally by a few idiots.

No one is "this stupid". Our government is corrupt front to back. There is not two parties. What is happening now isn't because of ignorance or "stupidity".
    Our country is being destroyed from within by a calculated and well equipped enemy. It is being done purposefully. It isn't being done accidentally by a few idiots.
    Agreed. So how is one to protect themselves from that?

Last I checked, we greatly outnumber them…so enough people make a stink about it then something will change. This why the left wins. They do stuff and the powers that be are scared of them.
    The left is half paid army and half brainwashed idiot. The brainwashed idiots follow the paid army. What they want is what the powers that be tell them they want. They are not scared of them. They are directing them.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    I agree. I also wonder why every state doesn’t have a way for voters to verify their vote was counted and correct. Seems like it would be pretty easy. I can go online and see if I’ve paid my property taxes so what’s the difference?

Correct......it is not a few idiots. It is all of us. You, me and everyone else. When asking why things are the way they are, look in the mirror. Our gov't is a mere reflection of our society.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Because your vote is supposed to be confidential.
    I can go to a website and see how I voted in Colorado. That doesn't mean my vote was counted as it says.
    That doesnt mean it wasnt canceled by a harvested ballot or a programm that votes for people who didn't return a ballot. The way out elections were designed is the only way. Taking days to come up with a result is just further proof the new systems are not making it easier, better, or more secure.

Nothing has been done because just like the fake pandemic most people would rather stick their heads in the sand than believe an uncomfortable truth.

One doesn't
    That’s a problem that needs to be nipped in the bud.

The left is half paid army and half brainwashed idiot. The brainwashed idiots follow the paid army. What they want is what the powers that be tell them they want. They are not scared of them. They are directing them.
    I’m not so sure I agree. I think the courts would have been inclined to hear more in 2020 but they seen the summer of love and were genuinely scared of the result of even entertaining such things. AKA they scared of them. Scared of them burning more cities down and I personally think they still are.

I can go to a website and see how I voted in Colorado. That doesn't mean my vote was counted as it says.
    That doesnt mean it wasnt canceled by a harvested ballot or a programm that votes for people who didn't return a ballot. The way out elections were designed is the only way. Taking days to come up with a result is just further proof the new systems are not making it easier, better, or more secure.

Nothing has been done because just like the fake pandemic most people would rather stick their heads in the sand than believe an uncomfortable truth.
    Well, you're just racist, white nationalist or a few other labels they like to use when you use logic and truth.

So, why is it, with all this tech and crap we have these days, it’s so hard to get a clear winner on election night? I mean seriously? They are already saying it may take days or even weeks, which I find utterly ridiculous. I remember going to vote with my parents in the 80’s and coming home and hearing about the winners at 8-10pm that night. And, they hand counted the damn ballots. Now we have all this shit and we can’t come up with a winner the same night? I call BS. I mean how dumb do people have to be? We got to demand some change and that’s really assuming it even counts to begin with. It could have been the illusion of choice since the beginning…
    Here is the simple question, that nobody will ask.

Why is it that that NY, FL, TX, and CA can tally all of the votes within an hour or so and declare a winner when the "little" states take days to do the same thing? The big for 4 comprises over 30% of the US population.

There is only two possible answers for this delay. Number one is that they are incompetent. Number two is that they are cheating.

I would live to have someone actually ask the leadership of all these states.

That’s a problem that needs to be nipped in the bud.

I’m not so sure I agree. I think the courts would have been inclined to hear more in 2020 but they seen the summer of love and were genuinely scared of the result of even entertaining such things. AKA they scared of them. Scared of them burning more cities down and I personally think they still are.
    I think they were scared but not by the antifa BS. They were scared to slap the hand that feeds them. That was reinforced when they kicked roe v wade back to the states. Nothing was done about the release of their private address and the thugs that showed up to intimidate the SCOTUS judges.
    Take a minute and listen to what Chuck says. This doesn't only apply to Trump. It's for anyone that decides to go against the current.
    Start at around the 44 second mark.

I think they were scared but not by the antifa BS. They were scared to slap the hand that feeds them. That was reinforced when they kicked roe v wade back to the states. Nothing was done about the release of their private address and the thugs that showed up to intimidate the SCOTUS judges.
    Take a minute and listen to what Chuck says. This doesn't only apply to Trump. It's for anyone that decides to go against the current.
    Start at around the 44 second mark.

🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕Chuck Schumer and the horse he rode in on.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
    Forty-three states and the Virgin Islands permit election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots prior to the election.

• Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
    • Note that Connecticut and Ohio permit local election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots prior to the election at their discretion
    Seven states and Washington, D.C., permit election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots on Election Day, but prior to the closing of the polls.

• Alabama, District of Columbia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

This seems to be the popular excuse. Do your research. Come to your conclusion.

Forty-three states and the Virgin Islands permit election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots prior to the election.

• Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virgin Islands, Virginia, Washington and Wyoming.
    • Note that Connecticut and Ohio permit local election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots prior to the election at their discretion
    Seven states and Washington, D.C., permit election officials to begin processing absentee/mail ballots on Election Day, but prior to the closing of the polls.

• Alabama, District of Columbia, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, West Virginia and Wisconsin.

This seems to be the popular excuse. Do your research. Come to your conclusion.
    I agree with @Docsherm! They either inept or cheating and more likely the latter.

Reactions: Docsherm