How convenient that they do a plea deal….

Yep. Our legal system is evaporating before our eyes.

Cheers Sirhr
Do you think it was ever there to begin with?

Legal system was set up for plunder and to protect the plunderer, if you read up any of the early US legal practices , it was mostly bought for judges and courts that helped forge most of what you now know as old money. After the plunder phase legal system moved to protect that plunder, the legal system always evolves with the needs of the elites.At present its required to prosecute political opponents and it will do that easily and willingly.

FBI should have been broken down never to see light again after Hoover experience . But now days Political swamp creatures fear the 3 letter agencies not the other way around.

Do you think it was ever there to begin with?

Legal system was set up for plunder and to protect the plunderer, if you read up any of the early US legal practices , it was mostly bought for judges and courts that helped forge most of what you now know as old money. After the plunder phase legal system moved to protect that plunder, the legal system always evolves with the needs of the elites.At present its required to prosecute political opponents and it will do that easily and willingly.

FBI should have been broken down never to see light again after Hoover experience . But now days Political swamp creatures fear the 3 letter agencies not the other way around.
Yeah I grew up believing in the American ideal. So while I rationally understand and agree with some of your premises, I still believe in basic principles. Without them, few things matter and what’s left can’t be protected.

So when they hang me, you can point and tell everyone “there goes another American”. But remember, no cause is lost so long as there is but one fool willing to fight for it.

Reactions: Glowie and FatBoy