• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

How would you have explained the AD's?

Destruction of justice system is intentional…

Soros needs to be deported to country where he has indictments pending (Hungary, I think.)

All assets frozen and confiscated as proceeds of organized crime. And all his “organizations”
Flagged as terrorist organizations and their leaders and employees prosecuted.

Could end Soros reign of terror in one day with the right leadership in DC.

Sirhr

Soros needs to be deported to country where he has indictments pending (Hungary, I think.)

All assets frozen and confiscated as proceeds of organized crime. And all his “organizations”

Sirhr
There are many on this rock that need to disappear, but I'd start working on their family's first just so they could get a taste of what is coming for them.

It's past time to shed the gloves and use for export only, on any dirt its needed to tag the likes of,...

There are many on this rock that need to disappear, but I'd start working on their family's first just so they could get a taste of what is coming for them.

It's past time to shed the gloves and use for export only, on any dirt its needed to tag the likes of,...

Los Pepes were really effective.

But that was war. And not how things happen in a civil society with a functioning justice system.

Now of course if that were ever to be destroyed by disaster, strife or political maneuvering, the picture could be really different.

So far the restraint in our little part of the rock has been miraculous. Shows how strongly some believe in the rule of law and order… and the precepts upon which our republic was founded… that even in the face of open warfare in the streets… cause by people who want to destroy America… that most of We The People are still trying and hoping the justice system will prevail.

Our enemies have no such constraints. And honestly, it is why we are better than them. And stronger. And more capable…

But the number one trait of great warriors has always been self control…

Sirhr

Everyone has a breaking point.

More to the point... needs to make a conscious decision. Breaking points are when folks snap. Usually followed by dressing up in womens clothing and attacking schoolchildren. Snapping is the mark of the lunatic and, usually, the coward.

Conscious, rational decisions are what get things done!

Sirhr

Reactions: Charger442
He's another one of those people who is untouchable because he feeds the CIA just enough to be an overall "positive" on their balance sheet, the same way Epstein was. The CIA believes they can deal with the devil without becoming evil themselves. I think we can see how that is turning out.

Sirhr

Missed that sorry, but did you really just say we have a functioning DOJ?
No...

But we are trying to keep up the veneer of civility while knowing that perhaps, if we're lucky, it can be fixed.

You know. If we vote harder.

Not being delusional. It's just that the alternative is too horrible to wish for.

Sirhr

Reactions: AmmoFort
Soros living free in America is just more proof of how corrupt our political class and .gov is !
Taking Soros out would be far more important to America's security than killing any terrorist that Special operations has to date!

Also in NY Shitty Bragg has refused to prosecute any of the Anti Jew violent mask wearing protesters. So if we were to wear masks at a Mosque and burn the Koran we would be good to go right?Just another attempt to destroy the western(our) way of life which is one of the platform points of BLM.

Soro's should be stoned to death in the street, am I without sin ,no , but I can throw a rock Damm well and am not proud of my sins , so I'll face my judgement day with the knowledge that some of my sins were nessicary .

Reactions: AmmoFort
Soros living free in America is just more proof of how corrupt our political class and .gov is !
Taking Soros out would be far more important to America's security than killing any terrorist that Special operations has to date!

Its his son that has taken over, visiting the WH 34 times to meet w/Pedopeter . All while banging Huma Abedin (HRCs GF).