• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I finally finished her.....

0c7ef21f.jpg

Remington 700 - Trued, Mike Rock 1 - 11.27" twist 30cal barrel, my own oversized recoil lug, badger bolt knob, three screw bolt handle mod, Tubb titanium striker, 32# Wolff striker spring, Jewel trigger, APA bottom metal, HS 700 Police stock, NF NXS 5.5x22 NPR1 with zero stops, Seekins rings and base and last but not least, Liberty Suppressors Freedom 308 can.

This rifle shoots into the .2s when I do my part. It would almost certainly shoot better in the hands of someone with real skill... I like it.

Re: I snappy finished her.....

Nice!!!! I'm in the process of building a .30-06 from a model 70 action. Just getting into LR shooting. In North Georgia its tough to find places to shoot 600+yards. I'm going to have to visit friends in South Georgia to get most of my trigger time at 1000 yards.

Re: I snappy finished her.....

Thanks guys. The host rifle, scope, rings, base and sling all came from the Equipment exchange on here. I have been working on this for a few years now gathering up the parts. I really like shooting this rig. It brings a smile to my face each time I fire it.

Thanks guys

Dave