• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I Knew It! Piece of Crap Sen Graham already talking about recognizing the former Afghan VP as the rightful leader and sending in troops to help him.

Nope nope nope… we just promise the Tolly bon that if an American or one of our friends gets hit with a terrorist attack we will obliterate one entire city. And we will continue to do till they all live underground in the caves. We will use their country to test new weapons effectiveness on targets as well. Hopefully, this will encourage them not to let it be a terrorist playground. The trick is to really follow through and do It. Those folks only respect power. Not diplomacy. They use diplomacy as a means to take a break and measure the adversary in front of them. They have a chance to join the world and show everybody just how great sharia can be. But if they let it devolve into a cesspool we will treat it as such and literally make it a hell on earth. those are my thoughts.

Oh I agree. There is no way they will be able to act normal and decent. It’s probably a lot like taking a convicted serial rapist to a strip bar after they are patrolled. Sure, they may be able to resist early on but as time passes you can bet all the tea in China that they will go back to their depravity. So yeah, I agree, they had their chance. Just give em the rope and let them do the rest.

Oh, just wait until there is some big SC justice nomination coming up - good ol' Lindsey will be right back in every conservative's good graces as he bravely defends the honor of the next Kavanaugh-like nominee :rolleyes:

Let Graham fly to Afghanistan and tell the Tolly bon personally. And to show he's trusting and transparent, reveal to them he's also homosexual. He can find out how much honor and diplomacy they have.

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
lots of people might not be aware that graham was john mcstain's partner in arming the muslim brotherhood in syria to start the war there.

this was of course after the 2 has smuggled arms into syria through turkey to get it all started.

Reactions: Jim Out and Maxwell
Hi,

Here is just my opinion on the subject(s)...Short Version because we have a hurricane coming, lol

The USA needs to cease all activities on this planet in regards to trying to decide and tell any other country on what it needs to do, must do, should do, etc etc....STOP pushing what USA feels is right onto other countries because not only do most of them not know if they want it, damn near none of them know how to keep it IF it is just given to them. Until they work for it with their own blood, sweat and tears it will just be something that comes and goes to them.

You cannot push Freedom onto people, much less an entire country unless they are willing to die for it.

The USA needs to cease all these "conflict engagements" and either mind our business or declare War in the sense of real declaration in order to eliminate a particular enemy at all cost...which means official Govt vote and activation of the draft.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Here is just my opinion on the subject(s)...Short Version because we have a hurricane coming, lol

The USA needs to cease all activities on this planet in regards to trying to decide and tell any other country on what it needs to do, must do, should do, etc etc....STOP pushing what USA feels is right onto other countries because not only do most of them not know if they want it, damn near none of them know how to keep it IF it is just given to them. Until they work for it with their own blood, sweat and tears it will just be something that comes and goes to them.

You cannot push Freedom onto people, much less an entire country unless they are willing to die for it.

The USA needs to cease all these "conflict engagements" and either mind our business or declare War in the sense of real declaration in order to eliminate a particular enemy at all cost...which means official Govt vote and activation of the draft.

Sincerely,
Theis
agreed but imho, they aren't pushing "freedom" abroad, anymore than they support freedom here.
this isn't about freedom, it is about pushing their immoral and godless agenda of promiscuity, sexual deviancy and abortion.
why?
because even poor people, if they are united in faith, can resist the globalist agenda. just ask the taleeban.

Reactions: srtsam and 10ring'r