• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site Updates Coming Soon - We're Updating The Homepage!

We've got some exciting changes coming, check the thread below for more info!

VIEW THREAD

I know of some who have dropped the grid mid city just to

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
do trial runs. We went over many things months in advance and some said they were surprised what they did not miss after 72 hrs. Two are now building new completely off grid and shedding much of the unneeded societal weight they thought they needed, while stocking more & more long term supplies, tools, ect every month.

Reactions: Mwalex
I'm not off grid yet ,but I'm damn close , got a 9kwh solar system ,no battery back up yet ,that's next , in the near future , got two 2500 gal rain water collection tanks that get their water from a 1800sqft metal bld , and a small garden ,live lakeside so have fishing opportunities, and rural enough to take deer on a regular basis, plus a year's supply of freeze dried mountain house #10 cans of food , and adding all the time ,just gotta get those batteries bought and installed before the SHTF..