• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

I need a gunsmith

jcwarrior87

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 6, 2009
Selah, Wa
Hey guys, I just bought a 77/22 and am looking for a gunsmith that can put a badger tactical bolt on it. Any one know some one that is set up for the 77/22? Most of the smiths I have spoken to will not do it. Need some help, thanks.

Re: I need a gunsmith

http://www.wellscustomguns.com/index.htm

did...
MKIIBOLTCLOSEUP.jpg

MKIITOPQUARTER.jpg

MKIITOPVIEW.jpg

MKIICROSSHAIRSRANGE.jpg

...and...
22MAGCPSCOPEVIEWJPG.jpg

22MAGCPTOPVIEWJPG.jpg

don't know why anyone your way wront do it

Top,not trying to Hijack this thread,but that is one sweet desert camo job.

Back on topic,Keith at AZ Precision is a good bet to start with,just had him do a 700 for me,one week turn around.He is the only one I have used,but he has pointed me in the right direction on other things he doesn't do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcwarrior87</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hey guys, I just bought a 77/22 and am looking for a gunsmith that can put a badger tactical bolt on it. Any one know some one that is set up for the 77/22? Most of the smiths I have spoken to will not do it. Need some help, thanks. </div></div>

Where are you in WA?I know a really good riflesmith and barrel maker in Arlington,WA.They also build some of the top rimfire barrels around.Benchmark Barrels,they are in the phone book.Their riflesmith also does other work.