• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

If not for double standards they would have no standards at all.

really, i think it comes down to the fact that you can only legally hate wypipo now. everything else is off limits.

Not really. You can’t codify the flag as a person. That’s transgender logic.

Exactly!

The baloney has gone on far too long.

Use that against all communists.

Wanna be gay/cis/trans whatever? Go ahead be gay/cis/trans whatever. Just don't be a communist & gay/cis/trans whatever.

Wanna be a communist (gay, cis, trans, straight whatever & communist)? GTFO of America.

Reactions: LMTMWS
A big part of why this happened is WA, is that they have had 100% mail in balloting for almost 20 years there. One year a republican won the voting for the governor seat, but the dem challenger asked for a recount, but the repub. still one. The dem asked for a second recount, and they "happened to find an uncounted ballot box", which when tabulated gave the dem the win.

After that close call, the dems put in 100% mail in balloting, and have been in charge ever since. The dems have been stealing from us for a long, long time.

I do. Codify the American flag as a person, and those caring for it as the caretakers of it.

Your ethical dilemma has now been solved.

Any thing else you would like clarified? Communist douchebag.
You clearly don't respect or believe in property or what the flag stands for. As far as codifying a flag as a person, can you purchase a person? The only communist here is you, as you clearly think someone's private property belongs to the government. If someone burns a government flag or another person's flag they should be prosecuted. Funny though, calling me a communist while displaying your dislike of property rights.

A big part of why this happened is WA, is that they have had 100% mail in balloting for almost 20 years there. One year a republican won the voting for the governor seat, but the dem challenger asked for a recount, but the repub. still one. The dem asked for a second recount, and they "happened to find an uncounted ballot box", which when tabulated gave the dem the win.

After that close call, the dems put in 100% mail in balloting, and have been in charge ever since. The dems have been stealing from us for a long, long time.
I know someone who hasn't lived there in 20 years and still gets a ballot in the mail.

It's the same here in CO now. I see about 10 commercials on YouTube per day now on how secure the electionnis and how much election disinformation is being spread.

Voting needs to be in person with an ID.

Reactions: MadDuner
You clearly don't respect or believe in property or what the flag stands for. As far as codifying a flag as a person, can you purchase a person? The only communist here is you, as you clearly think someone's private property belongs to the government. If someone burns a government flag or another person's flag they should be prosecuted. Funny though, calling me a communist while displaying your dislike of property rights.

You clearly decided to skip over what I wrote: "Caretakers".

To further pick apart your retort, see corporations. Do you own any?

By simply codifying the Flag as people, would not make them government property. Would only require (yay demand) they be treated with respect. Apparently that thought scares you.

My premise is simply push the Overton window the other direction. Said window has been push so far left its obscenely seen as "normal" & "ok". (It's not).

You clearly decided to skip over what I wrote: "Caretakers".

To further pick apart your retort, see corporations. Do you own any?

By simply codifying the Flag as people, would not make them government property. Would only require (yay demand) they be treated with respect. Apparently that thought scares you.

My premise is simply push the Overton window the other direction. Said window has been push so far left its obscenely seen as "normal" & "ok". (It's
Thanks for making my point. Being a caretaker implies lack of ownership. Do I not own the seven flags given to me? How about the one that flew over Camp Chapman when my friend Scott Roberson was killed? How about the one that flew over the base my ODA occupied when fighting the Islamic State, or the ones that flew over the embassies I was at that were also given to me? You think you should decide what I can or can't do with them? Yeah, calling me a communist for believing I own my flags is asinine. Believing you should decide what someone else can do with their property is exactly what a cunt communist would do. Oh, and yes I own an S Corp.

Thanks for making my point. Being a caretaker implies lack of ownership. Do I not own the seven flags given to me? How about the one that flew over Camp Chapman when my friend Scott Roberson was killed? How about the one that flew over the base my ODA occupied when fighting the Islamic State, or the ones that flew over the embassies I was at that were also given to me? You think you should decide what I can or can't do with them? Yeah, calling me a communist for believing I own my flags is asinine. Believing you should decide what someone else can do with their property is exactly what a cunt communist would do. Oh, and yes I own an S Corp.

Corporations are people. Legally.

So, given such, there's no reason that American Flags couldn't be codified similarly.

Do whatever you wish with your property, it would be pretty far fetched that anything I proposed came to fruition.

However, if it did, it would simply be a LEGAL way to prevent communists from desecrating the flag. Is that so wrong? Serious question.

It's the same here in CO now. I see about 10 commercials on YouTube per day now on how secure the electionnis and how much election disinformation is being spread.

Voting needs to be in person with an ID.
I’m fine with in-person voting and voter ID, but these provisions should be complemented with mandatory time off to vote. Lots of people don’t have enough hours in the day to take care of themselves, let alone submit a ballot. Give us tax cattle a day off so we can take a breath and use it to tell these putrid cunts to go fuck themselves.

I’m fine with in-person voting and voter ID, but these provisions should be complemented with mandatory time off to vote. Lots of people don’t have enough hours in the day to take care of themselves, let alone submit a ballot. Give us tax cattle a day off so we can take a breath and use it to tell these putrid cunts to go fuck themselves.
Considering all the federal days taken off for things like president day, Juneteenth and a few others. A national shut down for voting should have happened a very long time ago. Absolutely nothing open. Except for a few things like hospitals and a few other vital things.

Reactions: wvfarrier
In person only, by those who supply the table only.
.Gov tit suckers via any type of check each month, DO NOT get to vote.