• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Firearms Impact 737 6 Dasher build Brux/Foundation

thegotoguytx

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2020
Texas
After some painful inner discussions with myself (that's healthy right?) I've resigned to the fact that PRS just isn't for me. Too many surgeries, years, and cheeseburgers. So I'm going to list my PRS build that never went very far other than some limited load development and trips to the range. I tried to put together the ultimate package but have come to realize 'ultimate' is completely user dependent.

Never got around to trying Berger 105 Hybrids in this rifle because I could never find any (by the time some became available I had moved on to Benchrest)

Action: Impact 737R purchased rom CS Tactical (action is like glass)
Stock: Foundation Centurion with full lead weight kit (O ring style) this was cut specific for this action my John-Kyle when I ordered it. Dark Distressed in color. I replaced the cheek riser hex clamp with a star knob for easier adjustment in the field, I can swap it back if buyer prefers.
BM: Hawkins DBM with 1 x single stack mag with insert (feeds flawlessly).
Barrel: Brux Heavy Palma 29 1/2" spiral fluted (flutes have been cerekoted black) 1:7.5 TW no muzzle threads (it doesn't need a brake with the weight kit, the recoil is negligible) barrel was purchased, chambered, and fluted by Bugholes with my reamer. 453 documented rounds.
Trigger: Can be a Bix Tac Sport Pro or Triggertech Diamond, purchasers choice.

I'd like to keep it together at least for now. Will not sell the action without the barrel. No sales to CA. Rifle will ship to your FFL from an individual.

Complete rifle $3000 to your FFL extra $40 if your FFL doesn't accept from an Individual.

IMG_3012.jpeg
IMG_3013.jpeg
IMG_3014.jpeg

IMG_3015.jpeg
IMG_3016.jpeg
IMG_3017.jpeg
IMG_3018.jpeg

Reamer is a .104 FB Alpha Munitions reamer that the purchaser has first dibs on, it has cut 1 barrel.

I have fired Alpha brass and BNIB Alpha 6 Dasher brass as well for the purchaser if interested.

Had a Bushnell XRS II on this rifle that could be added for additional $$ if the buyer has to have it.

I have excellent feedback on here and on Accurateshooter (same user name) so feel free to IM with any questions.

Attachments

• IMG_3012.jpeg
    IMG_3012.jpeg
    553.3 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_3013.jpeg
    IMG_3013.jpeg
    519.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_3014.jpeg
    IMG_3014.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_3019.jpeg
    IMG_3019.jpeg