• It's Hunting Season: Show Us Your Rack!

Hunting season is finally here and we want to see pictures of your rack! Show us what you've got and we'll throw in a few t-shirts to people that send pics 👀

View thread
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

In the Air Now ask me anything

Flying to Class in Ohio,

Ask me anything
C=59(F−32)

The equation above shows how temperature F, measured in degrees Fahrenheit, relates to a temperature C, measured in degrees Celsius. Based on the equation, which of the following must be true?

1. A temperature increase of 1 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 59 degree Celsius.
  2. A temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1.8 degrees Fahrenheit.
  3. A temperature increase of 59 degree Fahrenheit is equivalent to a temperature increase of 1 degree Celsius.
A) I only
B) II only
C) III only
D) I and II only

Last edited:
Do you have any information on the new MDT chassis coming out tomorrow? On the fence between that and a Pro Hunter for a hunting rifle and don’t want to miss out on the Pro Hunter currently for sale.

Also are you guys still planning to do the classes in PA?

Do you have any information on the new MDT chassis coming out tomorrow? On the fence between that and a Pro Hunter for a hunting rifle and don’t want to miss out on the Pro Hunter currently for sale.

Also are you guys still planning to do the classes in PA?
You talkin bout the j Allen one? They just put up a YouTube video

What do you think of us optics scopes compared to the vortex razor Gen 3?
I’m not longer a USO fan, I think the Vortex are a better scope, I had old USOs before the buy, but not any of the new non-US Optics scopes

To be honest the Vortex Gen2 is one of the best scopes tracking and reliability wise, I don’t think we ever saw a bad one

Reactions: Milf Dots
I’m not longer a USO fan, I think the Vortex are a better scope, I had old USOs before the buy, but not any of the new non-US Optics scopes

To be honest the Vortex Gen2 is one of the best scopes tracking and reliability wise, I don’t think we ever saw a bad one
Thanks man, I just like the way they look and was thinking of trying something different. I upgraded to the razor 3 form the razor 2 and honestly I feel like I downgraded. I'm probably gonna buy another Gen 2

Reactions: spot1960
Assuming we're still not allowed to post any "pink" in the Bear Pit: if a woman has a non-pink and more light brownish stink star- is that still considered "pink"? Asking for a few other members here.

Coke but also Mountain Dew which is Pepsi

I honestly dont’ really drink soda that often, I do Arnold Palmers a lot

I got some medical issue lately, and I stopped drinking, which sucks but doesn’t, it’s not the same hanging out and not drinking but shit, I had like 3 drinks after 9 months of none and my foot lit up gout overnight, so not drinking has been good but bad

I go to bars and nice restaurants and sample their MockTales, the fun …

Reactions: CSTactical

I got some medical issue lately, and I stopped drinking, which sucks but doesn’t, it’s not the same hanging out and not drinking but shit, I had like 3 drinks after 9 months of none and my foot lit up gout overnight, so not drinking has been good but bad

Same here, medical issues is limiting what I consume. Mocktales are a great idea, I'll give that a try. - Richard

Reactions: Lowlight
No, but rumor is you eat dick.
Well rumors are usually started by people who do what they deflect on others

Have a snack
IMG_0541.jpeg

Frank, if you were moving to Wyoming, what would be the ideal location to reside, closest to ranges over 1,000 yds?

How about for Montana?

Idaho?

Utah?

Western South Dakota?

Thanks!

Allopurinol is yer friend Frank. Just check it out!

Gout sucks. You off of shellfish and pork too?

Reactions: XLR308 and Snipe260
No, I dont eat fish of any kind, and it’s just alcohol but it’s not the reason why I stopped

It’s just the first trigger for me at times my left foot gets its, even Tea does it for me why I do Arnolds the citrus helps
*Dry heaves in Southern*

I don’t get how people like lemon in tea. Drinking lemonade may help, I’ve heard it flushes your system (mom style bro-science)

Reactions: EddieNFL
Hey I think it was @Maser birthday did we wish him a happy birthday for being one of the longest running members on the site.

He doesn’t own a precision rifle, I doubt he shoots, but he loves you all

Got a birthday wish in the Jimmy Carter thread. And yeah I do shoot. It should be evident from all the 6mm airsoft pellets I leave behind everywhere I go. :sneaky: