• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Incompetent CDC

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    The same incompetent sons of bitches that can't deal with a virus or stop lying about it now want to get into our guns.

banning assualt doctors would save more lived.

njsiVtvw.jpeg

As long as we have open borders and are arming taliban they can suck it when it comes to disarming Americans
    I think we can forego the border and taliban stuff and just go with 'they can suck it when it comes to disarming Americans'. The 2-A was written to keep us free.
    I find it ironic that the CDC wants to talk about gun control right after the taliban told the Afghans to turn in all their weapons and ammo within the week.

I think we can forego the border and taliban stuff and just go with 'they can suck it when it comes to disarming Americans'. The 2-A was written to keep us free.
    I find it ironic that the CDC wants to talk about gun control right after the taliban told the Afghans to turn in all their weapons and ammo within the week.
    Rod Serling shit , only for real 😖

All the industrial companies work like that. They hire the overwatch and then put a employee on the overwatch if they can.

They are all crooked M Fers.

If your not a crooked M Fer they get rid of you.