• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Inquiry: Absolute rarest of rare unmolested, Remington M700 type product?

Yeah signature line. Probably have them disabled for you to see, but everyone who has them enabled can see them.

Attachments

• photo68469.jpg
    photo68469.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 24
Well, guess I'm wrong. The guy I bought this (LA 40x) from works for Rem and they found these in a box. 2 of em. Only one's they'd ever seen. He bought them both couple years back and offered one to me a week or so ago. I took him for his word. Oh well, still kinda neat/different.

Well, guess I'm wrong. The guy I bought this (LA 40x) from works for Rem and they found these in a box. 2 of em. Only one's they'd ever seen. He bought them both couple years back and offered one to me a week or so ago. I took him for his word. Oh well, still kinda neat/different.

Still different and rare enough that I'd have bought it, too. Standard or magnum bolt face ( my .300 WM 40X was a short action )?

Remington builds a 338 Lapua on a 40X long action so its not that rare. Older actioned 40X yes. One sold on GB a couple of years ago. It was a 300WM repeater.

Attachments

• wm_2866567.jpg
    wm_2866567.jpg
    114.7 KB · Views: 21