• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Interesting…

Everything that is going bad is being coordinated by a cluster of brainbugs. The gradual crowding out of native British and French with military aged Muslim "migrants". Our own border catastrophe with God knows how many potential tangos already among us. The response of the British government to protect and encourage the Muslim counter-rioters. Muslims getting brazen and froggy in Canada today. And the Harris-Walz ticket, which would practically put a Labour-style government in place in our own country if they win. These are not coincidences. It is a gradual incrementation for something very sinister, starting with the 1997 broad gun bans in both UK and Australia, less than months apart. They have been playing the long game for several decades now. Remember, 2030-2032 is slated to be the ultimate reveal and completion of their goals if they are unopposed. They already gave us a message, that we will own nothing and be happy.

Everything that is going bad is being coordinated by a cluster of brainbugs. The gradual crowding out of native British and French with military aged Muslim "migrants". Our own border catastrophe with God knows how many potential tangos already among us. The response of the British government to protect and encourage the Muslim counter-rioters. Muslims getting brazen and froggy in Canada today. And the Harris-Walz ticket, which would practically put a Labour-style government in place in our own country if they win. These are not coincidences. It is a gradual incrementation for something very sinister, starting with the 1997 broad gun bans in both UK and Australia, less than months apart. They have been playing the long game for several decades now. Remember, 2030-2032 is slated to be the ultimate reveal and completion of their goals if they are unopposed. They already gave us a message, that we will own nothing and be happy.
And here is the thing. All those machiavellian machinations have worked before. But, to borrow a phrase, "have they tried that in a small town"? Point being, USA is a unique experience where gun ownership is allowed and welcome and there is going to be a tidal wave, pun totally intended, of "boat accidents."

We keep forgetting some people fly under the radar and resist. As well as the ones who stand up with blue paint on their faces.

Do I really have pull out the William Wallace?

A bit dry but….

Read or listen to the book “ megathreats”

Then you will realize how truly screwed we are.

And here is the thing. All those machiavellian machinations have worked before. But, to borrow a phrase, "have they tried that in a small town"? Point being, USA is a unique experience where gun ownership is allowed and welcome and there is going to be a tidal wave, pun totally intended, of "boat accidents."

We keep forgetting some people fly under the radar and resist. As well as the ones who stand up with blue paint on their faces.

Well they have lined us up against each other and I think they fixed the last 2 elections to make it so polarized here now.So now the question is when the SHTF who is gonna be willing to go against their brother, friend ,neighbor if they are on the opposing side?

Well they have lined us up against each other and I think they fixed the last 2 elections to make it so polarized here now.So now the question is when the SHTF who is gonna be willing to go against their brother, friend ,neighbor if they are on the opposing side?
We did it a few times before. Colonists had relatives who were probably tories.

People on both sides of the Civil War disputes.

One of my best friends from high school I still talk to and see once in a while (he actually lives across the county from me) is a true blue democrat. So, I try to minimize discussions with him that may lean toward politics. He is a generous and really smart guy, otherwise.

He just happens to believe that everything dems do is right and what repubs do is wrong.

With the exception of firearms. He has a nice collection in a large safe.

We did it a few times before. Colonists had relatives who were probably tories.

People on both sides of the Civil War disputes.

One of my best friends from high school I still talk to and see once in a while (he actually lives across the county from me) is a true blue democrat. So, I try to minimize discussions with him that may lean toward politics. He is a generous and really smart guy, otherwise.

He just happens to believe that everything dems do is right and what repubs do is wrong.

With the exception of firearms. He has a nice collection in a large safe.
Where is the safe? If he votes blue then he doesn’t deserve them.

They have issues when the ones that didn’t want to get involved , get involved

C472A861-3118-43CC-92CA-39FBB0EC7218.gif

Reactions: Ronws

I watched the US fold like a wet paper bag to Covid tyranny and a stollen election.

Reactions: mtrmn