• #0001 Limited edition launch patch (only 200 available)

Grab a limited edition patch and use code AMERICA24 for 20% off all merch

Grab your patch

interesting murder stats

mosin46

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 11, 2010
florida 32621

in fl jax > miami? jax known to be bad long time but more than miami? weird. texas a big winner. chicago,nyc.la-no surprise. san diego,phoenix surprising as no detroit.
hard to know really. soros PDs and DAs don't report a lot of crimes. don't know if this is arrests,convictions or just reported crimes. i think the latter.

Chicago

2024_shot_clock_070124.png

Reactions: 748rpilot
Take the crime stats with a grain of salt, just like job numbers. Same concept, basically. Politically skewed/motivated, failures in reporting, convenient "system issues", etc. Might as well be a climate change report...
⬆️⬆️⬆️ This . Last year I was tracking Philly gun death stats . At one point they actually started reversing the numbers . These motherfuckers couldn't tell the truth if their lives depended on it .

I was going over some crime stats here in MI.
Detroit falling off some national lists isn’t that surprising- it’s a dead city literally miles of abandoned homes - population way down from the days of being Americans 5th largest city .

What does bother me is this states almost 43,000 unsolved murders since 1980. No time to solve a current murder or no chance of opening a cold case file that $120-150 million in tickets won’t write themselves.

They are starting to in CO. I heard on the radio the other day they put a "virtual cop" in a school zone in Parker and it "wrote" 110 tickets in its first day. Interesting to see what percentage get paid.
It will have been “the Karens” that called for increased enforcement of traffic laws. It will, no doubt, be the Karens that are getting the tickets. Happens every time.

Traffic enforcement in my neighborhood swings up and down, as residents complain about speeders, then realize that it is the residents that are speeding…

Reactions: mosin46