• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Iray Pfalcon/RH25

Lostin89

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2020
Chapin, SC
$3800 Shipped and Insured CONUS

Like new with low run time. This is the Iray Pfalcon (all black RH25) with a 640 core. Read about it here:

Has 4 years and 6 months remaining on the unregistered warranty via Iray. Irays 5 year warranty follows the unit, not the buyer, read about it here:

Comes as pictured with the Wilcox mount, the dovetail on the unit HAS been modified and then cerekoted to be used with the Wilcox. The Wilcox has been cerekoted as well.

Has the battery, recharger, secondary battery cap, Allen wrenches and charging block/cord.

Ships in factory black carry case and box with factory helmet mount.

Price is shipped conus, Venmo or PayPal preferred

Trade interests:

FP Dbal A2
PVS 15
RNVG
Nocturn Industries Katana
Eotech EXPS 3-0 + Magnifier

Attachments

• IMG_2491.jpeg
    IMG_2491.jpeg
    841.8 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2493.jpeg
    IMG_2493.jpeg
    253 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG_2494.jpeg
    IMG_2494.jpeg
    331.3 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    730.4 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2490.jpeg
    IMG_2490.jpeg
    595.6 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Reactions: Kline
Iray does not cover this under their warranty.
Then take it with up with Iray, bc I’m when I reached out to them to confirm, they definitely didn’t say this.

In fact, all they did was reiterate that the 5 year warranty follows the item and is tied to the original dealer sale.

So, if you have information contrary this this, please share it, otherwise, I would appreciate you keeping a comment like this off a for sale thread.

Last edited:
Then take it with up with Iray, bc I’m when I reached out to them to confirm, they definitely didn’t say this.

In fact, all they did was reiterate that the 5 year warranty follows the item and is tied to the original dealer sale.

So, if you have information contrary this this, please share it, otherwise, I would appreciate you keeping a comment like this off a for sale thread.
Iray USA for the RH25 = 5 year warranty.
Infiray for the Pfalcoln = 3 year and you need to send it back to whoever you bought it from rather than directly back to manufacturer for warranty work.