• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

SOLD Iray USA RH75 Rico HD 1280

Btar21

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 30, 2021
I am consolidating some of my gear for a new build, so I am selling one of my RS75s. I purchased this one from Jay and Sure Shot on 3/16/2023, so it still has a ton of warranty left on it. I take immaculate care of my gear, and this scope is no exception. It is in excellent operational and cosmetic condition. It has one small scratch on it from getting bumped in the safe. I have added a picture of just that for reference.

I have owned or used just about every commercially and non-commercially available high-end thermal scope and clip-on. This far exceeds anything I have ever used in terms of optical clarity and long-range ability. In good thermal conditions, the clarity of this picture is just incredible. The internal display screen is also huge, so the visual sight picture is just incredible, even zoomed in.

I regularly hunt Coytes and Hogs with this scope at 450 to 600 yards, and when conditions are even decent, I'm just as comfortable with that shot as I am with my daytime glass. I have several videos of kill shots as well as shooting steel ranging between 300-600 yards that I am happy to send at request. The scope has 6 internal reticle settings that can be pre-programmed to the dope of your rifle. For my 6.5 Creed long-range setup, I have it set up for 100, 250, 450, 500, 550, and 600.

The scope is a full kit with a hard case, two batteries w/charger, laser range finder, and any accessories it had new. I don't love the proprietary batteries, but that is likely my only gripe. That said, one will last all night with the Wi-Fi on and connected to my iPad.

Asking $9,500 $9000 shipped and insured

As my feedback reflects, I have bought and sold many high-end items here.

Listed some possible trades below.

rs1.jpg

rs2.jpg

rs3.jpg

rs4.jpg

rs5.jpg

rs6.jpg

Last edited:
Made a price adjustment for the weekend

Possible trades:
-ZCO 5-25 with MPCT1X ret
-Tangent Theta 5-25 with JTAC ret