• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Is GearHead Works still in business?

See the thing is, the brace ban isn’t actually lifted. SCOTUS just pushed it back to lower courts, which is already being challenged by the White House. It ain’t over ‘till it’s over.

Point being, I don’t believe that a smaller business would want to risk it. I could be wrong about that as the reason you are getting no response though.

Reactions: MO Fugga
See the thing is, the brace ban isn’t actually lifted. SCOTUS just pushed it back to lower courts, which is already being challenged by the White House. It ain’t over ‘till it’s over.

Point being, I don’t believe that a smaller business would want to risk it. I could be wrong about that as the reason you are getting no response though.
True. They should disable the online store in that case.