• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is precisionreloading.com gtg?

Kirkd

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 25, 2013
Greenwood, IN
I stumbled across a website called precisionreloading.com . Are they good to go? I found something I need that is put at my usual www locations (midsouth, grafs, bullets, & powder valley).

Thanks

Good people to deal with. I've placed many orders with them. They ship fast and if there is a problem they go the extra mile to solve it. The only thing to watch out for is the shipping calculator on their website. They might have fixed it by now but it used to give really outrageous shipping prices. They are aware of it and you can either call them to get the correct shipping price or just ignore it and they will fix it when they charge your CC

Just an update to let everyone know that nothing has changed. I entered two. separate orders for Sierra MatchKing 168gr BTHP and they called me to ascertain that it wasn't a mistake/duplicate order. When I confirmed that it wasn't, they combined the order and it saved me on shipping. On top of all that, because I was going to be out-of-town, I requested a delayed shipping which they accommodated and UPS delivered my order on the afternoon that I arrived home.

On their home page, it states:
Our staff is committed to satisfying all customers from the beginner to the expert reloader. Thank You for shopping Precision Reloading. -Keith Hagen and the Staff at Precision Reloading

The staff lives this commitment.​