• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is this a legitimate business? "Stubbygear.com"

Boomstick308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2011
Los Angeles
https://www.host-manager.com/stores/stubbygearcom/default.asp?pageid=2206

I purchased something from them the other day, I ended up on product page straight from google, bypassing their homepage.
Today I went back and actually looked at their website and they have this big disclaimer notice <span style="font-weight: bold">"Orders are currently running about three to four weeks to ship, depending on items ordered. Some items such as Eagle products are running up to six to eight weeks due to heavy demand. Please be patient. Thank you."</span>

I just so happened to purchase an Eagle product. I don't mind waiting as long as I get the item in the long run.

Or maybe someone knows where I can get this item:
Eagle Industries - Stock Pack, ACU Digital (right hand)
Model # 350016

Maybe some of the vendors here will stock it. If so let me know.

350016.jpg

Re: Is this a legitimate business? "Stubbygear.com"

i ordered a stock pouch from them about 3 months ago and havent seen it yet and tried calling but voicemail is full and cant get ahold of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: STI_1911_Guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i ordered a stock pouch from them about 3 months ago and havent seen it yet and tried calling but voicemail is full and cant get ahold of them. </div></div>

Has the amount been debited from your bank account?
I called my bank last night and they said that nothing from them had been processed. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

By any chance, this isn't the outfit that used to be out of St Cloud, MN, is it? The name sounds familiar and it was quite a few years ago that the place went sour. I remember seeing them at gunshows around the Twin City area.

I have emailed them a couple times over the last month with no responce to my inquires. I noticed they dont put an inventory status of there items on the listings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vwhugger</div><div class="ubbcode-body">By any chance, this isn't the outfit that used to be out of St Cloud, MN, is it? The name sounds familiar and it was quite a few years ago that the place went sour. I remember seeing them at gunshows around the Twin City area. </div></div>

Im not sure. There's a guy on the other thread about them that seems to know the owner of this business. I copied the link to one of the earlier posts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Curnow26</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have emailed them a couple times over the last month with no responce to my inquires. I noticed they dont put an inventory status of there items on the listings. </div></div>

Yeah, their contact us page is a joke. Basically send us your name and number and we will call you when we can/want.

No nothing has been taken out of the bank but I haven't heard from them. And I still keep getting voicemail box full when I try to call them.

Call your credit card company, cancel the order, and order from someone else. You might want to call the new vendor first, or use a SH supporting vendor.

If you look at the web link in your post, it has nothing to do with their actual web site, as you note. Not that that is necessarily bad, but it definitely isn't good.

I ordered 2 eagle stock packs from them on 1/13/11. I have called 15-20 times and voicemail is always full. I emailed same # of times and no response. Nothing has been taken from my account, so I guess it is time to call the bank and make sure they do not draft from my account. I would never do business with these guys again.

My wife ordered a scope and crown cover from there while I was deployed in FEB 10. By May she still had not received it and I tried emailing them a bunch of times with no response back. So I finally sent them an email stating that if I did not hear anything back from them in two days I was going to go to the PA attorney general with a complaint. Well no response from them and I had my mom file a complaint with the AG. By the time I got home at the end of July I had finally received it. I'd say cancel the order and order from one of the hide vendors unless you want to wait for ever and deal with not knowing whats going on or when you may receive it. The best part is one address is in York, PA, but they shipping from somewhere in Nevada dont know if that is where Eagle is located or not. I wont ever order from them again.

I ordered a stock pack from them probably 5 months ago....same thing, I called, emailed, called, emailed, called, emailed, and never got any response. I have been keeping an eye on my credit card statement to make sure this jack leg outfit doesn't rip me off

F*&k Stubbygear!!!!!!