• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Is your sidearm drop safe?

Don't drop your 1911/2011 on it's muzzle with the manual safety off- you might get the lead & copper treatment! :ROFLMAO:

Sig m17, p320, p365, HKs, CZs, Glocks, M&Ps, Walther PDP, performed just fine.

I'd like to see them do a part two video and test a CZp10, HK vp, Beretta APX a1.

Don't drop your 1911/2011 on it's muzzle with the manual safety off- you might get the lead & copper treatment!

My S&W E series has a titanium firing pin. Purportedly, it doesn’t have enough weight to get enough momentum from a drop, to set off the primer. 🤷

I’ve never tested it. I rarely carry it. More for show and range fun.

My usual carry is a Shield or G19

Show your friends your 1911, show your enemy your Glock…..

How are the French supposed to keep on surrendering then?
I almost spit out my drink. Almost.

That was close.

1722906730683.jpeg

I don't know if my handguns are drop safe or not as I don't make it a habit to drop them. If you're dropping your sidearm you need to revisit your skill set.or if you should be allowed to own/handle firearms.
Tell me you haven’t carried much without telling me you haven’t carried much🤔

Reactions: Cody S
Has anyone seen the %$#@ing hilarious video from "Tactical Response" or something like that... a training company that (mercifully) doesn't have fat guys rolling out of pickup trucks...

But their video DOES show some nar nar straddling an Everlast bag and doing a mag dump into its 'head' then hitting the gym bag with their (red-dot-equipped Gucci Pistol), before standing up, doing a mag change and a Pirouette reminiscent of Barshnikov and the Moscow Ballet in the 1980's... before starting to engage the targets he should have been shooting while he was pistol-whipping a dead gym bag that he shot 16 times in the head.

It's great... I wish I could find it. So tactical!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS.... Don't drop your gun. It might go bang.

Has anyone seen the %$#@ing hilarious video from "Tactical Response" or something like that... a training company that (mercifully) doesn't have fat guys rolling out of pickup trucks...

But their video DOES show some nar nar straddling an Everlast bag and doing a mag dump into its 'head' then hitting the gym bag with their (red-dot-equipped Gucci Pistol), before standing up, doing a mag change and a Pirouette reminiscent of Barshnikov and the Moscow Ballet in the 1980's... before starting to engage the targets he should have been shooting while he was pistol-whipping a dead gym bag that he shot 16 times in the head.

It's great... I wish I could find it. So tactical!

Cheers,

Sirhr

PS.... Don't drop your gun. It might go bang.
This guy? :ROFLMAO:

Local SWAT used one of our buildings for training, they show up in the bearcat, as the last one exfils from the back...wife standing along side of the rig hears "oh shit" and sees his sidearm tumbling on the ground, as he reaches to get it, he realizes the wifey is standing there......and as Pat Rogers said " I didnt tell anyone, I told everyone!!" Thank god for drop safes...