• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

It's not the messenger, it IS the message....

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    Reactions: armorpl8chikn
    While you cant say anything negative abut his achievements, for the life of me I cannot understand why a man would want to have his penis removed, or even just have sex with another man. There may be instances of this occurring normally in nature but its the exception, not the rule theyre trying to make it into. Its a disease, emotional in its root, played out in the mind and finally, if left unchecked, the body.

I may respect your rights but please respect my right to question your judgement, even your sanity.

got a feeling it's both the messenger and the message it's dedication to stupidity thinking that a man can be a woman or a woman can be a real man . lol the only person making a killing on stupid people are the doctors and hospitals that allow these destructive surgeries .

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    Sounds to me like he would like someone else to be responsible for his very bad decision making. I've been going to the VA doctors for 50 years, never had one say hay let's cut your dick off and slice a vagina into you. Nope not one time. Of course most of the VA doctors I've seen don't speak the English real well, so maybe I just didn't understand them.

Sounds to me like he would like someone else to be responsible for his very bad decision making. I've been going to the VA doctors for 50 years, never had one say hay let's cut your dick off and slice a vagina into you. Nope not one time. Of course most of the VA doctors I've seen don't speak the English real well, so maybe I just didn't understand them.
    Next time you go in to see the doc, sashay into the office singing Shania Twain's " I feel like a woman."

• Haha
    Reactions: MJF and Winningdog
    At the Recon Sniper Party at the Leatherneck Club two years ago, Marc & Carl Taylor were there with me, we arrived kinda early, maybe around 8PM.

We were in the middle of the Leatherneck club, had our first drink, and I look over by the Door and I see this chick, big tits, and hair (Hair is cover her face) with her head down in her phone. On her shirt she has a mini Trident, and I think she is some wife or GF waiting at the door for their boyfriend who must be a SEAL.

I say really loud to Marc and Carl, "hey that must be one of those Athena Girls" and I point to her, she turns looks at me, and BEE LINES right to me, at this point I realize who it is, and in my head I am like, Oh Fuck....

Face to face with me, he goes, when people point at me they either want to Fight me or Fuck Me what do you want....

Marc starts laughing, and goes, He aint fighting no one, and I say, I know who you are now that I see. you, and immediately he goes into Girl Mode and starts talking about Fox News, Politics and so on, as I slide away.

The whole time this Emo Girl with him is circling me like a shark, so I am outta there,

That was my Navy Squeals story from this dude

At the Recon Sniper Party at the Leatherneck Club two years ago, Marc & Carl Taylor were there with me, we arrived kinda early, maybe around 8PM.

We were in the middle of the Leatherneck club, had our first drink, and I look over by the Door and I see this chick, big tits, and hair (Hair is cover her face) with her head down in her phone. On her shirt she has a mini Trident, and I think she is some wife or GF waiting at the door for their boyfriend who must be a SEAL.

I say really loud to Marc and Carl, "hey that must be one of those Athena Girls" and I point to her, she turns looks at me, and BEE LINES right to me, at this point I realize who it is, and in my head I am like, Oh Fuck....

Face to face with me, he goes, when people point at me they either want to Fight me or Fuck Me what do you want....

Marc starts laughing, and goes, He aint fighting no one, and I say, I know who you are now that I see. you, and immediately he goes into Girl Mode and starts talking about Fox News, Politics and so on, as I slide away.

The whole time this Emo Girl with him is circling me like a shark, so I am outta there,

Big tits and a dick....not a winning combination

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote

Sounds like a very disturbed individual.

Thought DEVGRU guys were supposed to be crazy intelligent and supreme men in every way?? Wtf happened with this one?!

Matt Bissonnette gets railroaded for writing a book about something the .gov literally made a damn movie about. Yet this one gets propped up as the example of ultimate greatness of libtard ideology.

take out both the one that brings you the bad news and the one that sent the bad news you are hearing , both of them have plotted to spoil your day in some way and the only way to make it right again is to bury both of them ... simple easy and it will always turn that frown up side down for you anyway .