• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

It's the sun....I'm shocked

Wait, what? The sun makes temperatures hotter? That sounds fake...NASA told me, "The Sun is a giver of life..." The sun would never do this to us; it loves us. Trust the science.

you-dont-say-nicholas-cage.gif

Indeed, the global climate body appears to display deliberate and systemic bias in what views, studies, and data are included in its influential reports, multiple authors told The Epoch Times in a series of phone and video interviews.

i have shared this before. they have been changing the data to fit their narrative.

Aquanet=best hair spray for tater guns
That depends , a guy I knew used oxy/acetylene from his welder. Why yes he kept putting more to get more range. Why yes it blew up and his right hand was 3 times normal size for a week. He got off lucky. But man was that thing launching tennis balls. He used tennis balls cause more uniform size fit his barrel perfectly.

That depends , a guy I knew used oxy/acetylene from his welder. Why yes he kept putting more to get more range. Why yes it blew up and his right hand was 3 times normal size for a week. He got off lucky. But man was that thing launching tennis balls. He used tennis balls cause more uniform size fit his barrel perfectly.
I really didn’t need to read that now that I have an acetylene bottle on my truck!

Send bail money 🤘😎🤘

On average, the Earth receives 173,000 terawatts (trillions of watts) of solar energy on a continuous basis - and they're just now figuring out the Sun "may be behind global warming"?

They'll need to sit down when someone explains to them how water is wet.
Assuming 50% of the earth is illuminated at all times, and illuminated equally, that works out to 2.3Kwatts/ sq meter, and much of that is not in the infrared spectrum...

and the best part as the sun gets closer and closer to dying it's going to get hotter and hotter till it roasts the planet it will also grow in size before becomming blue and sad so line up the comunist and let them start a crying circle now cause there is little to nothing they can do to stop it .

• Love
Reactions: OldSalty2
Assuming 50% of the earth is illuminated at all times, and illuminated equally, that works out to 2.3Kwatts/ sq meter, and much of that is not in the infrared spectrum...
Indeed. ;) Then you can factor in the earth's slightly elliptical orbit, axial tilt, the variability of the Sun's output, etc.
Bottom line, the Sun sends us (apologies for getting technical here) a freakin' BUTTLOAD of energy. Probably the only greater source of energy on this planet is contained in its molten core, but that's pretty well insulated from us here on the surface... most of the time.

So, wait.

The earth being on an elliptical orbit that sometimes has it closer/further away from the sun at different times during that orbit makes it so that when closer it warms up and it cools down when further away?

I knew that in like 4th fucking grade.

Prof Nyguib said it wasn't the distance so much as the rays traveling through increased atmosphere from an angle.

Well that's a shocker! When NASA confirmed liquid water on Mars in 2015 I figured it was all the internal combustion engines running around there. [/sarcasm] I remember when that dude, no I don't remember his name, mentioned the fact of liquid water on Mars and the solar cycle playing a part and was crucified by the climate goons for saying as much. Next solar cycle is gonna be interesting. The sun hasn't idled down this much since the little ice age...

Prof Nyguib said it wasn't the distance so much as the rays traveling through increased atmosphere from an angle.
That is what happens as the seasons change.

The sun goes through cycles where it is hotter, and less hot also.

Reactions: nikonNUT