• Site Updates Coming Monday

We’re planning to start making changes bright and early on Monday so you might see the site down fir a bit, but no worries, we’ll make our changes and be back as soon as we can!

VIEW THREAD
  • Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

It's Trumps fault 12 year old sexually assaulted and murdered by illegals says dem judge.

another how the fuck do these commies get judge ships. beyond belief. she can barely run a sentence. how the fuck do these fools get into and thru law school? if this is the result,i could get my gr gr son admitted and he would ace it after he finishes 1st grade. this is truly shocking.

another how the fuck do these commies get judge ships. beyond belief. she can barely run a sentence. how the fuck do these fools get into and thru law school? if this is the result,i could get my gr gr son admitted and he would ace it after he finishes 1st grade. this is truly shocking.
Lots of em are there because they were elected and if voters know nothing about what their political leaders do they know exponentially less about what judges are doing.

true here in FL it is almost impossible to find their decision records. when i can't,i just vote against the incumbent. they should be appointed just like the feds. wouldn't end their corrupt stupidity but might make the execs nominating a bit careful. won't really matter. the supremes just killed the 1st dead as a door nail with 2,4,10, all really.

Reactions: Franko
A county judge in Texas is not a judicial position, they are the top elected official running the county government. Lina Hildalgo is a work of art and demonstrates how far down Texas has gone. Harris County has gone to shit in a very short time. Houston is even worse.

The tyranny of democracy is rapidly destroying a once nice place to live.

Reactions: Milf Dots
different system. sounds like it sucks as well. this is the outcome of all democracies and why the founders tried to minimize it's control and still give the people some input and say into who their rulers were. they tried but our system is indeed being perverted into a literal democracy. the consent of the governed is never an end result of straight democracy owing as to how stupid people are and how easily manipulated.

Funny Biden didnt need any help with the border during an election year.He used the EO he said he couldnt because its become a national issue and it is hurting his polling numbers.

Reactions: Milf Dots