• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

John Deere Sponsoring DEI Wokeness, Fire American Workers & Move Factories to Mexico

Redlion

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 21, 2022
Midwest
I thought that this was worth posting. DEI score of 95/100. I am sure that they are proud of that.

Here is the complete list of woke policies John Deere has undertaken according to Starbuck:

• Funding a pride event for kids as young as 3.
  • “Genderbread man” training.
  • They ask employees to list their “preferred pronouns” on all communications.
  • Bill Gates is listed as their largest shareholder.
  • John Deere celebrated their accounting and finance team taking United Way’s 21-day “United For Equity” program
  • John Deere promoted Ibram Kendi, the woke children’s book “Anti-Racist Baby”, “Awake to Woke to Work”, a podcast on the concept of “Whiteness”, woke activist Robin DiAngelo, bigotry against Christians who supposedly have “Christian Privilege” and more.
  • The woke policies have spread across the global John Deere brand with many of their DEI policies also being forced on their Latin America and India branches.
  • LGBTQ & race-based identity groups at corporate headquarters.
REVEALED: John Deere Sponsoring Sickening DEI Wokeness as They Fire American Workers and Move Factories to Mexico (VIDEO)

• Angry
Reactions: Milf Dots
Fuck John Deere....biggest POS I have ever bought. I was glad when mine got stolen. Sweetest revenge I could ever have for a thief! Enjoy the repairs MF!!!!!

Another MBA making awesome decisions.

JD net income for 2023 was 10.1 BILLION which is a record for them.

John May CEO (mba asshole) compensation for 2023 was 26.3 Million.

Good thing they’re building more manufacturing in Mexico. I’m not sure why as all of Central and South America is on their way here and there won’t be anybody left to work there.

Is this entire DEI program with John Deere simply a smoke screen to deflect attention away from the CEO/BOD moving manufacturing South of the Boarder ? Seems they caved pretty quickly after announcing this, in retrospect it really doesn’t change things if you think about it unqualified lesser skilled people will be building JD soon enough.

Reactions: Milf Dots
Is this entire DEI program with John Deere simply a smoke screen to deflect attention away from the CEO/BOD moving manufacturing South of the Boarder ? Seems they caved pretty quickly after announcing this, in retrospect it really doesn’t change things if you think about it unqualified lesser skilled people will be building JD soon enough.
JD knows the DEI BS will not work in Mexico so they are dropping DEI AFTER they move US jobs to Mexico